The kind of Black women I am attracted to

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

ummm what exactly makes these women better than any other woman?

these broads suck, %*$%, cook and clean like any other woman... why are they queens?
cause theyre "educated"?
can they make you laugh your hardest?
can they make you happy when your sad?

you dont know. so dont go around labeling these normal #$! !!%!!%% for something theyre not.
those are some regular %!*! %!@##.
I'm so confused by this comment.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Damn haze, what's good with her?  I can't call it on the reggae part, but it's not as pure as she making it out to be, and rap isn't that bad either.  

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

these broads suck, %*$%, cook and clean like any other woman... why are they queens?
cause theyre "educated"?

you dont know. so dont go around labeling these normal #$! !!%!!%% for something theyre not.
laugh.gif
i think he has been turned down before and hasn't recovered yet.

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif
I think he hates life.. or something similar to that

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

laugh.gif
 Damn haze, what's good with her?  I can't call it on the reggae part, but it's not as pure as she making it out to be, and rap isn't that bad either.  
I don't totally agree with her assessment but she has some points.

Reggae is almost bad as Hip-Hop nowadays, both genres of black music have been totally hijacked.

I just think shes cute and has a cool personality.

Originally Posted by RAWse

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

not everyone attended square school.
some of us went to the university of hard knocks.
and due to  the many many *%%#+$$ ive had butt naked waiting for me to enter their most intimate part, ive learned a few things.

and these "black queens" act no different than "trailor trash" at the end of the day.

calling a woman a queen based off looks and a percieved notion that shes "classy and educated"....

thats some simp %!@! right there.

that more clear you troglodytes?

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

and due to  the many many *%%#+$$ ive had butt naked waiting for me to enter their most intimate part, ive learned a few things.

and these "black queens" act no different than "trailor trash" at the end of the day.

calling a woman a queen based off looks and a percieved notion that shes "classy and educated"....

Well, if it all boils down to beats, yeah, I guess you're right.  Women like sex.
But would you want a woman who barely finished high school, pregnant on her third child, and so on and so on as the mother of your children? It's not like dude is saying these are the only attractive black woman that exist, they're just the ones he's feeling. Queens can come from any background, so I don't see why you're buggin out that vegans are getting rep on NT.  

Either you going a little too hard to prove your point or you been a consistent loser in your relations with females...

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

Well, if it all boils down to beats, yeah, I guess you're right.  Women like sex.
But would you want a woman who barely finished high school, pregnant on her third child, and so on and so on as the mother of your children? It's not like dude is saying these are the only attractive black woman that exist, they're just the ones he's feeling. Queens can come from any background, so I don't see why you're buggin out that vegans are getting rep on NT.  
that wasnt the point i was making bro.
i was just conveying the fact that just cause you like a broad doesnt make her a queen.
just cause she look good and eat right doesnt make a queen. or even a good woman.
im not gonna stand by and let simps overrun NT with all this tomfoolery.

and basically he was saying that. to imply a woman is a queen is to say all others are beneath her.

all women are equal and thats fact.

ChampionEdition wrote:
i was just conveying the fact that just cause you like a broad doesnt make her a queen.
just cause she look good and eat right doesnt make a queen. or even a good woman.

That makes a little more sense.

But I don't see how you get this from two videos being posted
and basically he was saying that. to imply a woman is a queen is to say all others are beneath her.

And I don't see where you got this "fact" from either...

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

laugh.gif
 You can recreate the narrative all you want but he was distinctly pointing out the type of black women HE likes, and you came in on some "Stop putting the P on a pedestal", B's ain't sh* rant when he wasn't even like that.  

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

You been hurt huh? Was it moms or ya ex or what? keep it real... what do you have against women?

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

was jay-z your professor?

cause theyre "educated"?

laugh.gif

slap your face.

the question here is... do you consider yourself a king or a pawn?

Back
Top Bottom