The kind of chicks I run into at Whole Foods

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^they sell all natural and organic products. its a bit overpriced but def worth it if you dont mind spending a little more bread.

btw this is the official grocery store for milfs

real life...
so its like trader joe's?

(or is that just a bay thing?)

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

^^they sell all natural and organic products. its a bit overpriced but def worth it if you dont mind spending a little more bread.

btw this is the official grocery store for milfs

real life...
so its like trader joe's?

(or is that just a bay thing?)
no trader joes out in houston but i think so.  if you ever caught the newer emeril shows (chef) its the store hes cooking at.

real life...

I see...

closest whole foods to me is like 20 mins away... and i should have expected it to be in the areas that they are located in... more white people in those areas... richer too...
in my area we got mexicans stores like... "Mi Pueblo" and "Chavez Super Mercado" and normal grocery stores like "Lucky's" "Safeway," and "Savemart"
laugh.gif

even Trader Joe's is kinda far.... 

The deli in Whole Foods is so great...The majority of it is expensive but when things go on sale,it's worth it...Slices of Buffalo Chicken pizza fresh out of the oven for $2.00 ftw

If you like girls in yoga pants,go to the S.F. Whole Foods on California St. any day around noon and walk around....

Originally Posted by breezylocks

real life...

I see...

closest whole foods to me is like 20 mins away... and i should have expected it to be in the areas that they are located in... more white people in those areas... richer too...
in my area we got mexicans stores like... "Mi Pueblo" and "Chavez Super Mercado" and normal grocery stores like "Lucky's" "Safeway," and "Savemart"
laugh.gif

even Trader Joe's is kinda far.... 
i shop at whole foods pretty often... so i'll just let you know in advance that it's pretty damb expensive.  however, i heard that they have a issue going on right now with some of their products not being everything they claim it is (whole/organic/free range).  not really sure on the specifics, but it's something to look into.

meh trader joe's > whole foods

(prices mostly, but whole paycheck does have much better variety)

i LOVE whole foods...but they are very expensive. i shop there once every three months. lol

Whole Foods is really not all that expensive. Use their coupon book and you pay almost the exact same as other grocery stores, plus on top of it, you are paying for the quality of the food i.e. Non-GMO, GF, ect.

The talent at Whole Food is
pimp.gif
, but Farmer's Market > Whole Foods

Originally Posted by rashi

Whole Foods is really not all that expensive. Use their coupon book and you pay almost the exact same as other grocery stores, plus on top of it, you are paying for the quality of the food i.e. Non-GMO, GF, ect.

pimp.gif

where can i find this heaven sent item?

I applied at whole foods in DC.....hopefully I get it....so I can run into these type of chicks

Originally Posted by rashi

pimp.gif

What's this Whole Foods coupon book you speak of????

anyways...their meats from the butcher are top notch...well worth the extra $$. 

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

I applied at whole foods in DC.....hopefully I get it....so I can run into these type of chicks

the one that opened up by gw? or p st?

The only Whole Foods I see are in White Urban areas, not even white suburbs.

Super Wal-Mart's in Atlanta >>>> any other grocery store when it comes to the chicks I'm into.

I strongly prefer Whole Foods in NYC over the Trader Joes, much larger store and just an overall better selection.

The price difference is not much if you look for bargains, plenty of cheap items.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I strongly prefer Whole Foods in NYC over the Trader Joes, much larger store and just an overall better selection.

The price difference is not much if you look for bargains, plenty of cheap items.

I hit up TJ's for certain things (snacks/bread) and WF (produce/meat/etc) for the rest...

*I wish I took a pic of the pork chops I bought from Whole Foods a few weeks back.  Got them straight from the butcher.  Bought 8 and it was about $45 or so...WELL worth it.  Their quality of meats are top notch

bring in your own organic mesh grocery bag + put all the grocery in that bag = Free grocery at Whole food

Back
Top Bottom