The Kwame Brown Lottery

"Human garbage"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I feel bad for KB, this is definitely gonna send him back into his shell. He seems like a nice person too.

I feel bad for KB, this is definitely gonna send him back into his shell. He seems like a nice person too.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by acidicality

LMAO at the bar reactions.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know... That part nearly had me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Where ever there is Kwame, there is an increase in suicide."
laugh.gif

These dudes are ruthless..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shredded kwame.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

Originally Posted by acidicality

LMAO at the bar reactions.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know... That part nearly had me in tears
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Where ever there is Kwame, there is an increase in suicide."
laugh.gif

These dudes are ruthless..
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

shredded kwame.

The Onion goes HARD.

If you think this is bad, check the scene where they have a panel discussion on what athletes they want to kill the most
roll.gif

The Onion goes HARD.

If you think this is bad, check the scene where they have a panel discussion on what athletes they want to kill the most
roll.gif

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 

Back
Top Bottom