The Kwame Brown Lottery

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

whysoserioust.png

I agree with DC... That WAS definitely a little bit OD.. I actually kinda bad for laughing 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

I agree with DC... That WAS definitely a little bit OD.. I actually kinda bad for laughing 
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 
This is beyond criticism. This is outright humiliation. I don't think humiliation is every appropriate. But many of us tear others down on a daily basis so of course we don't see anything wrong when the media does it to someone we don't have any emotional attachment to. I just think it isn't right man.

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 
This is beyond criticism. This is outright humiliation. I don't think humiliation is every appropriate. But many of us tear others down on a daily basis so of course we don't see anything wrong when the media does it to someone we don't have any emotional attachment to. I just think it isn't right man.

The guy is a multi millionair, playing in the NBA, living it up in life. If you think he gives 2 @%!!$ what a TV skit says about him, then i dont know what to tell you man
laugh.gif

The guy is a multi millionair, playing in the NBA, living it up in life. If you think he gives 2 @%!!$ what a TV skit says about him, then i dont know what to tell you man
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
You also have to remember that Kwame has not heard any of this before. He doesn't have a 6 letter gay slur branded onto his forehead by Michael Jordan. He hasn't been a complete joke on multiple teams and been killed by the media for years. He is new to all this. And when you factor in the kids, this just shouldn't be done. 

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
You also have to remember that Kwame has not heard any of this before. He doesn't have a 6 letter gay slur branded onto his forehead by Michael Jordan. He hasn't been a complete joke on multiple teams and been killed by the media for years. He is new to all this. And when you factor in the kids, this just shouldn't be done. 

Back
Top Bottom