The Kwame Brown Lottery

roll.gif
at the Human Garbage line...

that vid was hilarious but at the same time, SO harsh.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 
This is beyond criticism. This is outright humiliation. I don't think humiliation is every appropriate. But many of us tear others down on a daily basis so of course we don't see anything wrong when the media does it to someone we don't have any emotional attachment to. I just think it isn't right man.

The guy is a multi millionair, playing in the NBA, living it up in life. If you think he gives 2 @%!!$ what a TV skit says about him, then i dont know what to tell you man
laugh.gif
You also have to remember that Kwame has not heard any of this before. He doesn't have a 6 letter gay slur branded onto his forehead by Michael Jordan. He hasn't been a complete joke on multiple teams and been killed by the media for years. He is new to all this. And when you factor in the kids, this just shouldn't be done. 

Are you as sarcastic to your friends and family as you are here?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Maybe I am the minority here, but this is highly disrespectful. This isn't funny. This man has a family.

I completely agree with you. From now on, there should be no public criticism or jokes on men with families. Actors with a string of bad movies should not be derided in an article. Politicians should not be the butt of late night jokes and skits. These men have families for god sakes.Think about the kids y'all!!! 
This is beyond criticism. This is outright humiliation. I don't think humiliation is every appropriate. But many of us tear others down on a daily basis so of course we don't see anything wrong when the media does it to someone we don't have any emotional attachment to. I just think it isn't right man.

The guy is a multi millionair, playing in the NBA, living it up in life. If you think he gives 2 @%!!$ what a TV skit says about him, then i dont know what to tell you man
laugh.gif
You also have to remember that Kwame has not heard any of this before. He doesn't have a 6 letter gay slur branded onto his forehead by Michael Jordan. He hasn't been a complete joke on multiple teams and been killed by the media for years. He is new to all this. And when you factor in the kids, this just shouldn't be done. 

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

bijald0331 wrote:
GSDOUBLEU wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

Who said I was being sarcastic? I really do believe that all men with families should be immune to jokes and criticism. Again, think about the kids. Don't think about the comedians whose professions and livelihoods depend upon their ability to analyze a situation/person and create humor out of it. Think about these men with families. They have kids man. Kids.
Spoiler [+]
More. Gets me in trouble from time and time and I can't even help it. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

bijald0331 wrote:
GSDOUBLEU wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
bijald0331 wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:

laugh.gif

Who said I was being sarcastic? I really do believe that all men with families should be immune to jokes and criticism. Again, think about the kids. Don't think about the comedians whose professions and livelihoods depend upon their ability to analyze a situation/person and create humor out of it. Think about these men with families. They have kids man. Kids.
Spoiler [+]
More. Gets me in trouble from time and time and I can't even help it. 
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wow.  I don't even know what to think here man.

On one hand, that was one of the most disrespectful comedic pieces I've seen in a long time, they really took the levels of disrespect above what I think they should have, especially since I've never heard anything really bad about Kwame as a person.  It's really pretty $!$%+$ up.

However on the other hand, that $!@! was hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  "human garbage", the talk to spit line, the suicides, the seriousness that they spoke with, @%$$#$+ hilarious man.  A+ work, but man, I wish they would have at least hit a more deserving target, that was harsh.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

On one hand, that was one of the most disrespectful comedic pieces I've seen in a long time, they really took the levels of disrespect above what I think they should have, especially since I've never heard anything really bad about Kwame as a person.  It's really pretty $!$%+$ up.

However on the other hand, that $!@! was hilarious
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.  "human garbage", the talk to spit line, the suicides, the seriousness that they spoke with, @%$$#$+ hilarious man.  A+ work, but man, I wish they would have at least hit a more deserving target, that was harsh.

Originally Posted by BlackCease

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm all for roasting but some @#$% like this takes it too far. Doesn't help that it was funny to trash Kwame Brown like 6 years ago
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BlackCease

eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm all for roasting but some @#$% like this takes it too far. Doesn't help that it was funny to trash Kwame Brown like 6 years ago
eyes.gif

Nah I do agree that it was kind of harsh. Not even for Kwame himself but for friends and family that actually do care for him, makes me think about whats going through their heads.

BUT with that being said, I almost passed out @ "Human Garbage"
roll.gif

Nah I do agree that it was kind of harsh. Not even for Kwame himself but for friends and family that actually do care for him, makes me think about whats going through their heads.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by throwback1718

roll.gif

so true
so funny though

Originally Posted by throwback1718

roll.gif

so true
so funny though

I am saying that Kwame was relevant 6 years ago. Why is he being the blunt of jokes in 2011 as if anyone even knows he is still alive? That is what I don't get. Why Kwame? It was over the top disrespect to call that man out individually. I still believe that. It could be funny if you find that type of stuff funny but I just don't see why Kwame.

I am never for that type of blasting of someone honestly but hey.

I am saying that Kwame was relevant 6 years ago. Why is he being the blunt of jokes in 2011 as if anyone even knows he is still alive? That is what I don't get. Why Kwame? It was over the top disrespect to call that man out individually. I still believe that. It could be funny if you find that type of stuff funny but I just don't see why Kwame.

I am never for that type of blasting of someone honestly but hey.

Back
Top Bottom