THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McDaniels isn’t a leader. He isn’t built to lead. He’s a great soldier. And that’s coo. Go do that. But being at the helm isn’t for him and it continues to show

And carr crying, he knows his time is near the end. He’ll be a decent back up then fizzle out the league.

Mark davis ain't got the money too. Wish our interim coach last year would've stuck around.

Raiders trying to alienate the fan base with these choices

It's clear he dont have the lockeroom.weve had guys waived and retire midseason says alot.

Carr crying because he knows this is his last year as a starter with the raiders. No more $30 million dollar salary.

He’s also probably crying because he promised Devante Adams the world and a chance to compete for a ring. Only thing they’re competing now is for a top 3 pick. He’s embarrassed af. If you watched yesterdays game you could tell he was overly forcing the ball to him and on some plays that it didn’t go to him you see Derek going to talk to him as soon as the play was over.

Devante gotta be sick to his stomach to uproot everything to come to Vegas to suck.

Especially on that 4th down play. He didn’t need to force it to DA. Moreau was open for the first down. I literally said out loud, we only need 6 yards, don’t be a hero. And then…

Derek and Devante both echoing the same message (no surprise): players aren’t giving full effort. This has been talked about a few times this season - more specifically about practice and kinda just meh efforts.

no calling out players in public, but rumor is something happened behind closed doors in the locker room after the game. and that is why DC was crying - maybe it was him lol maybe not, idk…

my interpretation is if guys aint giving full effort then the players dont care. if the players dont care, then the coaches aren’t doing what they need to do.

6 games with an opportunity to win on the final drive. we’re 0-6 in these games.
51DA8F52-37C2-48F7-86DB-50A1EB6F0C74.jpeg

last seasons magic has worn off and is gone

Josh said they had a special week of practice then at the same time we got two captains publicly saying guys ain't buying in.

seems obvious Mark missed yet again.

We just need to lose the rest of the season. Might as well capitalize on our draft position vs moving out of the bottom 5.

Look at the teams they’ve lost too. Definitely gonna be a lot of losing still to come. This whole season has been so messy.

exhaustive search that led to 3 interviews; 1 being the former interim coach, the other a inside linebackers coach in jared mayo and the eventual head coach mcdaniels.

maybe he truly believes Josh is the guy. or maybe financially he doesnt wanna take another hit on a coach that isn’t with the team anymore. either way, we’re all ****ed as fans of this team :lol:

a lot of things owners and coaches say is bull**** and obviously it would be kind of stupid to say otherwise but I swear every time these dudes say something I feel the opposite of confidence in them.

painting close games as a positive when 3 of those you blew 3 score leads is nasty business.

maybe the fans thought that this was going to be another playoff year, where the FO had this as a rebuilding year. not that i like McDaniles, but MD just cant keep firing coaches, bc no one wants to come here as it is. if you don't even have a chance to build your roster, would you coach here?

Back
Top Bottom