THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
6E869233-2754-49CD-8896-50E7078B3886.jpeg

Raiders have zero sacks the last two weeks. zero hits on Dalton last week, 4 hits today on Lawrence.

It’s amazing how inefficient our pass rush has been this season with who we got

Expecting the typical “this loss is on me” speech from Carr and from McDaniels.

I’m sure another closed door long meeting between Davis and McDaniels.

And Another “we gotta do better” quote from **insert your favorite player**

I guess it was a mistake to let go of Bissacia >D

Redzone Defense is atrocious, Big money Adams hasnt converted on one sideline toe drag catch this year, granted Carr is trash but still man 🤦🏾‍♂️

i dont disagree with the placement of the ball on some
of them throws, but a WR1 gotta make those catches…

regardless, Bryce Young plz. and please no Josh McDaniels to coach him.

McDaniels hire has been trash. We are 7 games in and worse then we were last year with better pieces.

This team has no identity. Josh Jacob's been the lone bright spot and he gone after thos year.

Marks lack of money gon have us stuck with a trash coaching staff for the next few years.

7 games in I've seen enough. Carr has to go it ain't gonna get better. And josh and Dennis allen just ain't head coaches. Just good coordinators.
I partially agree
I am not a McDaniels fan but he has only coached 7 games.
Raider Nation will only give McDaniels 7 games but the guy (Carrbage) who touches the ball on every offensive play gets 9 years?
Nah Carr needs to go before McDaniels
If McDaniels doesnt bench Carr by week 10 then he is an idiot and deserves to get fired.

we could have all been wearing khaki pants and turtlenecks but we had to trust another dude with a damn visor :smh:

wonder how much worse Mark Davis will endure cause i got a feeling it’ll continue through the season

wonder how much worse Mark Davis will endure cause i got a feeling it’ll continue through the season

listened to that pod with the beat writers last night and even after that game they seem pretty steady about him not being let go during the season.

one thing that irritates me about the way this regime is moving is how they give off a vibe of knowing they wont be fired.

obviously when they were hired it was with long term goals and such in mind, but the fact that there seems to be no sense of urgency from the staff seems to be trickling down to the rest of the team.

Well when you’re offense gets blanked in a game and then can’t score in the 2nd half of the following game, maybe you need to look at who leads the offense.

Back
Top Bottom