THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at least the team showed some damn heart out there.

edit: just seen the replay of the last INT, not sure why but Jakobi wasn’t even looking for the ball.

Last edited:
just realized we still haven’t scored more than 20pts in a game. McDaniels better figure this **** out now because if he’s suppose to be an offensive minded coach and your offense aint scoring then idk what you’re bringing to the table.

edit: no Bosa or Derwin James either :smh:

oh and adding to my list of complaints of BS flags, that block Spillane had on that INT was a legit block that shouldn’t have been a penalty IMO. brought the ball back significantly.

Last edited:
FWIW - over the last 12 games, we’re 4-12 with two OT wins over Seattle and Denver and the Chandler Jones INT miracle.

I see writers and fans calling for McDaniels because he supposedly threw AOC under the bus a bit in the post game presser. I don’t know the context of the question and how it was asked, but i’m so on-board the **** McDaniels hype train that i just agree with everything anti-McDaniels :lol:

Our only hope is that Mark wants to sell when Carol Davis passes.

There are probably investors waiting in the cut for that to happen as we speak.

If a fire-sale Washington franchise sold for 6B then Las Vegas might go for 10+

I don’t see how you say no to that kind of money, but then again Mark Davis is an enigma.

No talents, no vocation, soon no surviving family. He doesn’t even have children to pass that kind of generational wealth on to.

I think that's it honestly, what else does he have? not speaking in a material sense but being owner of The Raiders seems like his whole personality.

monetarily he's been able to leverage ownership into a new stadium and all that revenue it generates and also into ownership of a WNBA franchise as well.

Mark Davis is an idiot. Should have sold the team to Magic, Cube and the boatload of investors back when he was still in OAK town. He never knew about the raiders mystique or aura like his pops. He was lucky to be born to AL DAVIS. Just like that idiot Jim Buss son of Jerry Buss.

Back
Top Bottom