THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
a lot of the headlines over the last 24 hours were the Raiders investing over $100M on the offense this season and still havent hit 20 pts and only scored 7 on MNF.

that **** must have been hittin hard on MD.

Been a Raider fan since 1988 and the McDaniels regine was probably the most depressing in awhile... just had this feeling of hopelessness lol. Relieved he'd gone. Next Jimmy G gotta go. Start AOC for the remaining of the year and hope we draft a QB

Champ Kelly interviewed last time for the GM role before they hired Dave Ziegler. Then they hired Champ as Assistant GM - a position that never existed before he was hired for it.

Idk if he’ll be the permanent GM afterwards, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he is.

hopefully we possibly lucked into a great GM situation, product on the field never going to improve without consistently getting good players in.

lot of people liking Harbaugh but he took over a pretty great roster.

Bring back Huey Jackson
The greatest offensive mind we’ve had since late 90s Gruden.

Last edited:
His press conference after AOC’s start against the chargers was such bull****.

Couldn’t wait to throw dude under the bus :smh:

I’m glad that ****head is gone

He should be banned from football for the Carson Palmer trade. I’m still mad about that.

He essentially is. I think he is at grambling state or some small school now.
Carson Palmer was a good QB. He did well in Arizona after he left. It's not like we would have used those draft picks on pro bowlers lol
Palmer and Hue were a package deal.
McFadden was also awesome under Hue.

Anyway, let's see what AP can do.

Back
Top Bottom