THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, I’m not gonna worry about the next game or anything beyond what just happened.

Realistically its a rookie 4th round QB and an interim HC. those odds should be making each W feel like 20. So imma enjoy each W and just roll with whatever this rollercoaster of a season comes up with next.

The team is scraping, grinding and fighting for everything and i’m just happy we are here now and not where we were 3 weeks ago.

Just happy football is fun again :pimp:

Last edited:
Some other random thoughts though:

- Great poise and composure from AOC man. idk what the future holds for our rookie, but the dude plays with heart. If anything, this is by far the best move AP has made in his tenure (and probably the easiest if we're gonna be honest).

- JJ8 finally over 100 yards. That first time he fumbled on that long run was lucky to have rolled out of bounds. The 2nd fumble was debatable. Hasn't been an issue in the past, and it is against one of the best defenses in the league, but I hope this isn't something he'll struggle with as he'll likely get a TON of carries moving forward. Regardless, he balled out.

- Spillane is a dawg. I was unsure when we signed him in the offseason, but like all moves I always hope for the best and damn has this dude delivered since Week 1. Broken hand and all.

- Our special teams is ELITE. They kept us in the game (between the punts, the FG's and the kick returns). Field position was everything this game and they definitely played a HUGE part in that.

- I hope Amik is okay man. Looked scary at first, but I hope he is all good and recovers quickly.

- Our rookies on offense are nice man. AOC, Tre and MM87 have been contributing and getting better each week.

- If losing Josh McDaniels to get to AP was a blessing in disguise then idk what we call Bo Hardegree man :lol: This MF is doing an AMAZING job with a rookie QB at the helm. Creative and timely play-calling. I thought he was doing a little too much on those long 3rd down sequences when we coulda scored FG and instead took long sacks, but outside of that I'm loving what I'm seeing. That aggressive *** play calling on 3rd and short with less than a minute remaining in the game was crazy, but I wasn't mad at it.

- Another fairly clean game (penalty wise). Idk what the stat sheet shows, but I can't recall many back-breaking penalties and that's two-weeks in a row. Smart, discipline ball and they are playing physical too. Love to see it.

Too hyped. Can't sleep. Just Win, Baby :pimp:

this dude AP got a round of applause after his presser, never seen that before everyone buying in :lol:

i as ok with that screen on 3rd down. running it was obvious, so a fairly safe screen was the right call. however, Hooper or Mayer blew their assignment bc they both were in position, which left a man unblocked.

that fumble was ridiculous. that replay showed Jacobs literally laying on the ground still holding the ball and then he lost it. down by contact or no? anyway, it was ugly, but still a good win against arguably the best defense. if we manage to split the next 2 games, i'd be ecstatic.

IMG_0189.jpeg

:lol: little **** like this does make a difference in the work place

edit: AP gave up his parking spot for this :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom