THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
AOC is the answer for right now. I don’t think he’s our QB of the future. But I think he is the best QB we got right now :lol: I’ll worry about the QB situation in the offseason. Nothing we can do now that I think will improve it this season.

Anywho, HUGE dub for AP. I dont know if we’ll make the playoffs, but **** even being in the conversation this late in the season should be all the endorsement needed.

Great win! Didn’t get to watch the entire game but that defense looks gooood. Tighten up the o line, figure out the QB situation and we might slide in them playoffs next season. It’s turmoil in the Chiefs locker room for sure. Pat seem like he don’t trust no one :evil:

Just woke up now (Tuesday morning Southeast Asia time) and damn what a Xmas present for me. Pierce might just keep that job. I peeped the highlights and defense looked good. I wanted Mahomes to get smashed for a that crap he talked on that Netflix QB show. Jack Jones looking like a good signing

I think AP locked up next years coaching job with todays win.

Long term thoughts-
-this group of guys have fought for AP, but will a new set of guys do the same/fight as hard? This whole locker room dealt with McDaniels and ****ed hated it. AP took over and motivated these guys and it feels like THIS locker room is willing to run through a wall for him.

-AOC has shown flashes of being decent, but also shown flashes of trash. Do you really give him a full year and hope for the best?

-Jacobs. They way NFL views rb’s and what they pay, would he get another 12-15 mil for 1 year? I don’t think so. Zamir White isn’t Jacobs, but that performance today could be something to eventually lower Josh’s value (combined with him being injured)

-Devante? He gonna wanna stick through a new coach/scheme/qb? At this point in his career, I wouldn’t think so.

-Maxx I think is the only untouchable guy. Maybe Jakobi Meyers (for his value).

-How much say so will AP have with the front office/players drafted/signed

-Some of these defensive guys are ballin, but we know that also equates to them getting big(er) offers from other teams

Man 17 was open all game. AOC threw it behind him like 5x :lol:.

Have to bring back AP & Patrick Graham at this point.

We get any of the following QBs in here next year and we’re competing for the division title:

Caleb/Maye
Jayden Daniels
Kyler Murray
Fields
Kirk Cousins
Penix

If we get a good qb maybe we can lure a good oc as well. Not sure how to feel about Bo yet, maybe they keep him….

Yupp, with this defense (can’t believe I’m saying that without sarcasm) and our skill positions on offense were honestly a QB a a couple OL away.

We get any of the following QBs in here next year and we’re competing for the division title:

Caleb/Maye
Jayden Daniels
Kyler Murray
Fields
Kirk Cousins
Penix

If we get a good qb maybe we can lure a good oc as well. Not sure how to feel about Bo yet, maybe they keep him….
Caleb - there is no chance

The rest of the QB’s it’s a crapshoot as to where or how far they go in the draft.

Cousins- nah.
Penix- idk, looks undersized to me (haven’t seen much of him tho)

Fields- I think he would be on the last yea rod his rookie deal, which isn’t ideal if he does well. You would have to back up the brinks truck after only 1 year

Kyler Murray- I think he could be on the trading block depending how high they draft.

man the hype is real love to see it :lol:

Mark basically lucked into the same situation pre mcdaniels, hopefully he doesn't **** it up again.

On vacation right now, but watch a little bit of the game. You have to give Pierce credit for what he is doing. He and the staff need to stay a few years at least!!!

If AP comes back I have a feeling Bo does too.
He hasn’t really been impressive but he also took over the worst coach in the league’s offense halfway through the season.

If AP gets hired as HC, I don’t expect Bo to come back as OC.

Still have a few weeks to see how things shake out, but if the Commanders end up firing Ron Rivera and Eric Bienemy is available, that would be a splash OC hire. I also wouldn’t be surprised if AP would be interested in Adam Gase for OC. Don't want Gase, but AP does have a connection with him.

Hopefully Patrick Graham is retained too. I don’t know jf its a sure thing he’ll return if AP is retained. Might get HC consideration.

Last edited:
This was sent to me, idk how true/accurate it is
Screenshot 2023-12-26 at 14.44.31.jpeg

was listening to the Locked on Raiders podcast and Q said
Mahomes was calculated as running for 1000 yards yesterday (just running around for his life) :wow:

if thats true that is CRAZY. He did look tired AF in the 4th quarter, but i never thought it as him running around that much

edit: found this. he ran for more yards as they mounted their comeback attempt

Last edited:
was listening to the Locked on Raiders podcast and Q said
Mahomes was calculated as running for 1000 yards yesterday (just running around for his life) :wow:

if thats true that is CRAZY. He did look tired AF in the 4th quarter, but i never thought it as him running around that much

edit: found this. he ran for more yards as they mounted their comeback attempt

Mahommes was looking haggard man. In the first half!

Don't think I've ever seen Mahommes so beat up.

Not only was he running for his life, he was taking hella legal hits too.

man the hype is real love to see it :lol:

Mark basically lucked into the same situation pre mcdaniels, hopefully he doesn't **** it up again.

The biggest thing ap has going for him is rich bisaccia not getting the job lol. mark probably regrets that and he’ll get a chance to make amends.

Maybe he can be our version of Dan Campbell. I don’t see why it can’t work but you have to hire good coordinators. It’ll suck when they get poached but that’s a problem I’d love to have.

Back
Top Bottom