THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not televised in the Bay, LA or HI
IMG_0368.jpeg

Last edited:
i REALLY hope Mark doesn't make the same mistake twice. granted, i wasn't in love with the idea of retaining Rich. AP truly is a Raider and idr the last time i've seen this team so happy and playing well. maybe 2016? but this has a completely different vibe. we actually have the Raider swag.

Jack was a baller the last 2 games and will get **** for his 2 penalties today, that essentially sealed the game.

Seasons over. Now to the drawing board.
-AP should be a lock for the HC
-What do you do at QB? AOC is not starter quality. But, who is actually out there?
-Jacobs? Bad year. I think combination of having no camp and bad offensive schemes. But def not getting that franchise tag/money.

even if they decide to retain AP, there is still a chance that PG doesn’t return as DC.

I do wonder what requirements Harbaugh has IF he is interested in going back to the NFL. No thanks on giving any HC full power over a GM. I’m so over that **** man.

even if they decide to retain AP, there is still a chance that PG doesn’t return as DC.

I do wonder what requirements Harbaugh has IF he is interested in going back to the NFL. No thanks on giving any HC full power over a GM. I’m so over that **** man.
You think he would leave to be DC somewhere else or he’d get promoted to something bigger?

Isn’t that why Harbaugh left SF? Him and ownership/GM had some kind of beef/power struggle?

You think he would leave to be DC somewhere else or he’d get promoted to something bigger?

Isn’t that why Harbaugh left SF? Him and ownership/GM had some kind of beef/power struggle?
I think PG may get some interest for HC from some teams. May be part of complying with the Rooney rule, but he was touted as a great hire by the Raiders with potential HC in the future. Obviously last season may have put a dent on it, but since McDaniels departure the defense has improved and I think he could flex that. Idk if he’ll land anything, but you never know…

i have no idea what Mark Davis is gonna do. The fact that Gruden is even getting brought back up has me shook tho :lol: :smh:

The most mad I would be after Gruden would be Harbaugh because Harbaugh wants to be gm/coach and that failed so badly for us the past 2 times.

The 2nd reason I would hate Harbaugh is because I feel like he’s going to draft jj mccarthy in the first and I would be heated.

Penix, Daniels, Fields, Murray, Kirk, Caleb, Maye.
That’s the only options for qb next year. I’m not trynna hear Bo Nix or JJ McCarthy.

Back
Top Bottom