THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no idea who AFL Godfather is, but this dude has gotta be some dude close to Mark Davis or just really close to the inner circle. Had no idea a offer went out to Sean Payton

If it were up to you - AP or Harbaugh?

I’d roll with AP if he is able to retain Patrick Graham and my interview with him would 100% be around what the rest of his coaching staff would look like.

If AP can’t retain PG, then I might just lean Harbaugh man. But it would be tough to move on from AP.

I’m on the AP train as well. He’s obviously inexperienced but has put a fire under this whole team. He can deff come into his own as the HC. But Mark is deff gonna throw the hook out there for Harbaugh and I don’t blame him. IF we land Harbaugh, keep AP on the staff, let him develop and depending how Harbaugh works out, the next HC will be already be here….

if AP didn't show that he was capable then i would be more in on Harbaugh, tired of the lack of continuity and rebuilds.

feel AP does need to bring in a OC that will turn heads tho.

lowest penalties in the league
lowest points allowed in how many years
actually seeing players developed
morale thru the roof

I believe they're required to interview outside candidates for both positions right?
Ya, thats my understanding. Part of the reason Mark Davis couldn’t just remove the interim tag even if he wanted to.

FWIW -

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom