THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think champ Kelly gets the job for sure.

Did y’all see ap had Jayden Daniels at the game and in the locker room last night?

-Champ Kelly, current interim GM

-Adam Peters, 49ers assistant GM

-Ed Dodds, Colts assistant GM/noted Jim Harbaugh associate (interviewed in 2022)

-Trey Brown, Bengals senior personnel exec (interviewed in 2019/22)

-Terrance Gray, Bills director of player personnel

Panthers GM position gotta be the worse in the NFL though. I’d imagine their interest is real, but is he interested? :lol:

No draft capital, no weapons, owner doesn’t give AF, and you’re still unsure if Bryce is that guy or not.

Panthers GM position gotta be the worse in the NFL though. I’d imagine their interest is real, but is he interested? :lol:

No draft capital, no weapons, owner doesn’t give AF, and you’re still unsure if Bryce is that guy or not.
Fax.

But I feel most guys feel they can be that “change” that turns a program around. A combination of ego and new challenge.

Also, say you don’t take it. When/if is the next time you’ll get that opportunity?

Say they were to get Harbaugh, would that mean an entire new front office/coaches?

If i were Champ I’m staying away from the Panthers gig. If I don’t get the Raiders gig then I wait another year. Every year these positions become available. He’ll still get hired under some other personnel role somewhere.

There was an article late in the season that quoted Mark Davis saying he wants to find his GM first before the HC. and technically he is “interviewing” GM candidates first, but it does seem like Dodds and Harbaugh are linked.

I’d assume Champ and AP are linked too.

JH.jpg

giphy.gif

Didn’t see that coming
Same. Unless it’s a Rooney rule interview. I thought he would get other opportunities, but not HC this quick.

But now it’s gonna be on him. What if Carolina offers him the position? Does he take it instantly or try to negotiate with Mark Davis? Especially if that Carolina process moves quick and the Raiders haven’t hired their GM yet

to be real, Mark needs to hurry up and make a decision. i understand the reg season just ended, but if Harbaugh isn't coming, just hire Champ and AP already. if Mark waits too long he might not end up with either of them.

Agreed.
But I think there needs to be changes in the hiring process where guys can interview while they’re in the thick of the playoffs. Wait until after Super Bowl and be able to interview anybody and everybody. It’s a disservice to the teams in the playoffs to allow their coaches to be out interviewing and worried about outside ****. How does it look then when one of those guys gets hired but he’s still a coach on his current team? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom