THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
not sure what to make of this. i suspect the raiders are just doing their due diligence in the event that one of the top 3 QB’s drop a bit. Unless the Raiders really want Joe Alt.

Gonna be a ****load of rumors from now until draft day. With the “click-baity” articles, you almost gotta take everything with a grain of salt and not get too invested in it.

What direction you guys think the raiders are going to go in free agency? Heavy defense and have that be the teams key to success? Bolster up offense/qb since the defense ended the year on a high note?

I kinda feel defense is going to be their identity and have a game manager qb for the time being, hoping that’s enough to win them games.

i agree. i think the identity of this team will be defense and the run game. HYPOTHETICALLY, even if O'Connell is the start next season, we only need him to make a few plays a game if our defense is stout and we can consistently run over teams. we have a receiving core that will keep opposing secondaries honest with Adams, Meyers, Mayer, and Tucker. we might legitimately be a QB, OL/DL, and better coaching decisions away from a playoff win.

Eh - better than Jimmy G and Brian Hoyer :lol: so at least our QB room improved.

But we all know this won’t be the final addition to the QB room. We’ll see…

Sad to see JJ8 go. But I understand not wanting to pay $48m/4yrs.

Minshew is an upgrade from AOC but I don't think they're done yet. Either gonna trade for Fields or draft in round 2 if nobody worth taking in the first is there for their pick.

Minshew is an upgrade from AOC but I don't think they're done yet. Either gonna trade for Fields or draft in round 2 if nobody worth taking in the first is there for their pick.
I don’t see how trade for fields and have 3 backup qb’s compete to be a starter :lol:

i’ll always hate Minshew for winning that last game in Oakland :lol: football gods are cruel to us raider fans.

In reality it’s only a 1 year deal (2 if he does great or there’s no other option), so I think they still draft a QB.

i really liked JJ and wanted him back, but dude is hella dramatic with all his cryptic posts. no way we offered him less than 2 years 16mil, so that GB deal looks stupid.

would've liked him back too, but good for him and the new contract. i wouldn't be surprised if we take a corner by round 4.

Back
Top Bottom