THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yea, its not really a need to sign a WR with so many other glaring holes. we’ll see how the cap looks after the signing.

The slot machine was out of order more often than not last year, cut him loose if need be
he barely played last year. i think his most impactful play was the fumble that got returned for a TD for AZ.

I hope he stays. But i wouldn’t be too upset if we traded him and it resulted in building up our defense.

If we can sign Poyer, Bradberry, and one of many available vet LBs, I’m cool with using our 1st on DL and the rest of our picks on D and OL.

I think Renfrow gets moved and they restructure a bunch of contracts.

I doubt we take a QB at 7, bc none will be available and it’ll cost too much to move up.

Maybe we take Hooker in the 3rd?

I’d be cool with brining back Rock too.

Renfrow had a QB named Carr last year who only wanted to get the ball to his bff.
Even Waller struggled last year.
Renfrow is still a great player.
A QB who scans the field will get the most out of Renfrow, Waller, and Adams. Is Jimmy that guy? Not sure

If we can sign Poyer, Bradberry, and one of many available vet LBs, I’m cool with using our 1st on DL and the rest of our picks on D and OL.

I think Renfrow gets moved and they restructure a bunch of contracts.

I doubt we take a QB at 7, bc none will be available and it’ll cost too much to move up.

Maybe we take Hooker in the 3rd?

I’d be cool with brining back Rock too.
I liked Rock. I hope he comes back. Bradberry, Rock and Hobbs in the slot would be nice.

We only have 10 mil in cap space and still have holes at MLB, DT, CB, RG & RT.

and they haven’t signed 28.

not the ideal compensation for one of the better TE's in the league. But it is what it is.

Just get us a damn blocking TE cause the line will need as much help as possible.

Wallers injuries/time spent out seem kinda suspect to me. It felt that for about 5 weeks straight last season they said oh this might be the week he comes back, just to keep repeating that same statement for several weeks.

I remember chatter of the front office feeling like he was lying or milking his injury.

This Jimmy thing only makes sense if they draft a clipboard qb this year.

Praying we move up to the Cardinals slot at 3 and draft Richardson.

I don’t want the Mayo Man but I wouldn’t be mad if he fell to 7 and we took him.

Back
Top Bottom