THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Our Owner is awesome. Dude really knows how to take accountability and let the experts run the show.

Davis also addressed "reports" that he was upset that visiting fans were regularly taking over Allegiant Stadium and said he never asked to have a fan removed from a game.
"I never said anything about being pissed at the fans or embarrassed by the fans," he said. "At all. I'm a freaking fan and I understood the fact that they were going to sell their tickets, or whatever. It's our fault that we haven't been winning and giving them a product that they all want to be in that stadium for, and I want that to be clear to people.

With regards to the Ziegler quote, I take some solace in believing that Mark Davis doesn't knowing anything about anything when it comes to actually being a practitioner in the league.

I'm trying to see the meaning in the third sentence of the quote, but it doesn't really make any sense.

Wish they had an owner with deeper pockets and a sense of what to do. He said all the right things though.

another one. McZiegler ain’t trying to throw out another Mack Hollins out at WR2 this season:lol:

Just bring in DeAndre Hopkins already :evil:

I'm not gonna lie, the Oline performed better when Alex Bars was in it :lol: I hope this is more of a depth signing and we don't really expect him to be a starter all season though

Read an article that hinted at some “interesting” findings about him were shared by one of his friends/teammates

oh?

the OL played pretty well, considering we had the leading rusher. continuity on the OL is important, but i agree that we need to add some talent there. i wouldnt take Skoronski or Johnson in the first, but maybe use of our 3rds on OL.

Christian Gonzalez is the goods though. him and Hobbs would be a nice young duo. if only Moehrig could figure it out...

edit: wrong thread
33D54612-7F79-4E72-AD4D-21B026A20F1A.gif

i dont see the point of breaking up that trio, but i also dont see why its a big deal. at the end of the day, Trent is a long snapper...

Back
Top Bottom