THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gonna be weird seeing Amik trying to tackle JJ8 :lol: Both fan favorites gone.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they used the 13th pick on a CB. I also wouldn’t be surprised if they used the pick on Byron Murphy.

I know we need a QB, but I hope they don’t force themselves with the pick unless they know its their QB they love.

Christian Wilkins wasn't a name that initially jumped out at me, but then watching his highlights it's like I definitely remember that guy, I remember that play.

The "Lights Out" dance he hit against the Chargers on SNF. :lol:

He's still super close with all the Clemson guys. Wish Renfrow would stay around. :frown:

cutting 13.7m for a WR3 with fumbling issues is an easy decision. you can blame McDaniels or whoever you want, but that one season is looking like a fluke and he's already 28.

IMG_0710.jpeg

Butler and Jenkins back. With the addition of Wilkins, if they don’t get a QB the pick will be OL or CB. Terrion Arnold will probably be the pick. Or maybe Taliese Fuaga to fill our need at RT.

I wanted Byron Murphy, but the DLine room is lookin kinda filled already.

Last edited:
The historically bad run on 1st rounders has to end at some point…but if we’re looking back at it, Telesco usually does decent in the first few rounds. He didn’t have a lot of depth though at the Chargers though.

1A. and 1B for me are Terrion Arnold and Taliese Fuaga (assuming we dont trade up for Daniel).

I wont even be mad if we take Byron Murphy and really have death row on out DLine this season. Maxx, Wilkins, Murphy and Koonce as our starting DLine would be NASTY. Rotate Tyree, Butler and Jenkins for fresh legs.

Lotta Michael Penix talk. I hope we dont pull the trigger at 13 for him, he aint all that IMO. And because I feel that way I know that’ll be our pick

Back
Top Bottom