THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
McDaniels during the offseason/training camp was talkin about learning not to lose before learning how to win. bruh we been finding new ways to lose each week :lol:

Glad I didn’t get my hopes up before the season started. Never understood trading for Adams when this team is not set up to win know.

i know its bad - but if i were to play devils advocate we had a chance to win each game and could be 3-0.

this team is talented, ****s just not clicking yet and that is on the coaching

McDaniels play calling is inconsistent
McDaniels hates Adams for some reason
Defense is trash
Lot of big drops today
I talk isht about him but Hollins is nice 🔥, he just cant be your best receiver
Adams has to demand the ball
Football season sucks already 😢

Darren Waller with 13 catches through 3 games :sick:

defense held up in the 2nd half

But inconsistencies in the offense is killing them. The drops and the clear over throws Carr has doesn’t help.

It’s amazing how he threads the needle on some amazing throws but the guys are wide ****en open and he over/under throws them :blush:

Denver looks terrible this season too. But if we can’t beat them at home next week then have to go to KC, we could really be 0-5. I’d assume McDaniels would be canned at the bye…

You can bring in anyone in, but as long as Carr is the QB, we will never be a solid SB contender. He does all good things for a QB, except read a defense. In the 9 years he’s been on the raiders he always getting fooled by coverages and fails all the time. Dude needs to go. I been saying this now for 6 years. Dude will never takes us anywhere. That’s why I wanted AR and Devonte from Gb. It’s barely week 3 and we are done for the year. We can easily be 0-5 here in a few weeks.

Broncos offense has been underwhelming so far, but they got talent. Rock Ya-Sin being out hurts and is concerning for a thin group.

Back
Top Bottom