THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carr crying because he knows this is his last year as a starter with the raiders. No more $30 million dollar salary.

He’s also probably crying because he promised Devante Adams the world and a chance to compete for a ring. Only thing they’re competing now is for a top 3 pick. He’s embarrassed af. If you watched yesterdays game you could tell he was overly forcing the ball to him and on some plays that it didn’t go to him you see Derek going to talk to him as soon as the play was over.

Devante gotta be sick to his stomach to uproot everything to come to Vegas to suck.
Anyone who comes to LV to specifically play with Carr is a moron.
That’s all ima say about that.

Derek and Devante both echoing the same message (no surprise): players aren’t giving full effort. This has been talked about a few times this season - more specifically about practice and kinda just meh efforts.

no calling out players in public, but rumor is something happened behind closed doors in the locker room after the game. and that is why DC was crying - maybe it was him lol maybe not, idk…

my interpretation is if guys aint giving full effort then the players dont care. if the players dont care, then the coaches aren’t doing what they need to do.

What we all want to know is who is not giving enough effort?
Is it the offensive linemen?
Jacobs at running back?
Renfrow? Moreau? Adams?
Carrbage cant just be referring to the defense. The offense cant put up 2nd half points.
If the lack of effort is all on defense then what is the offense’s excuse? They just suck then.

Anyone who comes to LV to specifically play with Carr is a moron.
That’s all ima say about that.
this head coach/GM supposedly wanted to trade for Carr last year and get him in NE. Part of the reason they came to LV.

Whether they lost or still have faith in him is probably one of the primary questions we all have in these last 7 games, but i’m willing to bet Carr is being evaluated just like everyone else and there is a possibility he aint back next year.

The irony is, if Carr somehow manages to win even a few games, he may put the team out of draft position for the top 3 QB’s coming out :lol:

Carr will for sure get us some meaningless wins to take us out of Stoud/Young territory.

As much as I’d love an upgrade at QB, I think that’s the last thing this team needs. Build up the rest of the squad first, let Carr play for a little longer, and then pounce on drafting that QB with the 4 year locked in salary once the rest of the team is ready to compete.

I want Carter from Georgia right now.

Carr will for sure get us some meaningless wins to take us out of Stoud/Young territory.

As much as I’d love an upgrade at QB, I think that’s the last thing this team needs. Build up the rest of the squad first, let Carr play for a little longer, and then pounce on drafting that QB with the 4 year locked in salary once the rest of the team is ready to compete.

I want Carter from Georgia right now.
Will Anderson if we get the chance. Even if a QB is there, I still think Will Anderson is the pick.

As much as I want to move on from Carr, I’m very intrigued to see how good Ya-Sin and Hobbs can be with an actual pass rush. We need IDL help more than any other position on D. We hace absolutely no pressure in the middle. Philon’s injury is more painful than we thought.

Speaking of Philon…here he is laughing at us picking up Tillery :lol:

but probably worth noting a lot of teams put a claim in for Tillery and wanted him off the waiver.

Yooooooooooo I had no idea Chandler Jones was the younger brother of Jon Jones.

Grown into a casual UFC fan over the years and knew Jon himself had a little football background and that he had brothers NFL but just assumed they were practice squad types. :lol:

Yooooooooooo I had no idea Chandler Jones was the younger brother of Jon Jones. I've grown into a casual UFC fan over the years and new Jon himself had a little football background and brothers NFL but assumed they were practice squad types. :lol:

Arthur Jones is a brother too

game day!

BCBB0365-5208-40DE-A967-D1B7042935F2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom