THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Carr really has been hella inaccurate this season.
Been saying this all year. But everybody quick to say “well adams gotta catch that!”

I’ve also never seen Carr as animated after every incompletion. He’s quick to point at his receivers for running the wrong route.

Been saying this all year. But everybody quick to say “well adams gotta catch that!”

I’ve also never seen Carr as animated after every incompletion. He’s quick to point at his receivers for running the wrong route.
There are scenarios where the recievers are dropping them passes..thinking about Moreau dropping that TE last week, Waller in Tennessee, Keelan Cole dropped one recently that was in crunch time…

but yea, Carr is definitely off still. When it rains it pours…

On a side note, at least Carr drove to a FG in crunch time there. First time they actually got points in a game deciding situation.

On a side note, at least Carr drove to a FG in crunch time there. First time they actually got points in a game deciding situation.
Thanks to the dummy donkeys trying to throw it on 3rd now, saving the raiders 40+ seconds of clock

You can’t be happy with a field goal there. I’ll take it. But 1st and goal and you can’t put it in the endzone to seal the game. Same as the playoff game last year. Raiders get in the redzone but score way too many field goals vs touchdowns

🔥 🔥 🔥
9026E217-3500-4439-89E8-D3FBAB757AE9.jpeg

The Carr, Jacobs and Adams show

Every other receiver looked off. Everybody seemed like they weren’t on the same page (except those 3).

**** Foster didn’t get a catch until OT I believe. He seemed to be used for blocking the entire game.

When are Renfrow and Waller eligible to come back?

Back
Top Bottom