THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Carr, Jacobs and Adams show

Every other receiver looked off. Everybody seemed like they weren’t on the same page (except those 3).

**** Foster didn’t get a catch until OT I believe. He seemed to be used for blocking the entire game.

When are Renfrow and Waller eligible to come back?

Hollins a couple good ones but yeah it wasn’t the best outside of them. I think Waller is back in like 2 weeks?

How the raiders felt in the locker room after the game
DF82DDD4-81E2-472B-AA4C-39761B115839.jpeg

was listening to McDaniels interview earlier this week and he was talking about Josh Jacobs and how great he’s been.

But the one thing he’s not use to has been Jacob’s durability. He just keeps going, doesn’t look to get subbed out, and gets better as the game goes along. McDaniels talks about how he’s use to sharing that workload because of the abuse behind that position, but Jacobs has been something different this season.

I believe he’s basically saying they had planned and anticipated this being more of a committee, but with how well Jacobs has been running that he kind of forced their hands not to be a committee.

5 damn RB’s on the depth chart and Derek Carr is the 2nd leading rusher with 67 yards:lol:

Good catch by Foster. I may not like Josh but he has the offense moving and scoring. Offseason defense and OL should be the main focus.

Naw you can’t let the best RB this season walk. Even Josh McD has said that Jacobs is pretty much forcing his hand to not run by committee bc he’s been so good.

Naw you can’t let the best RB this season walk. Even Josh McD has said that Jacobs is pretty much forcing his hand to not run by committee bc he’s been so good.
98% sure he'll get franchised. Idk Ziegler for the most part has been good about paying dudes tho

Today was a good day man. Mistakes and imperfections aside that was really entertaining football on top of the W. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom