THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."
654805df3c508.image.jpg

Last edited:
Only preseason but still a good sign they went 4-0

West gonna be tough but Raiders should have the offense to keep up with anybody. Question is, what we getting out of the defense?

Hopefully Waller can stay healthy but just seems to be one thing after another >D

I’ll be going to the opening game at Sofi (anybody else?)

Also hoping to possibly go to Vegas for the Patriots game but these ticket prices :sick::sick:

How has Rock Ya-Sin looked in camp? I thought he was gonna be the #1 CB.

How has Rock Ya-Sin looked in camp? I thought he was gonna be the #1 CB.
He was on the PUP list for a bit. He didn’t even play much during pre-season. Not sure if he’s a CB1, but i do expect to see him on the field.

Speaking of defense, i might be more excited for the defense than i am the offense. not a lot of superstars outside of Chandler Jones and Maxx Crosby, but i think every position is pretty stacked with the exception of the interior line, not too familiar with Bilal Nichols, but they hype him him enough to hold down the interior a bit.

And the most important part is Defensive coordinator Patrick Graham. He’s been getting a lot of hype from the media, saying he’s a potential HC at some point.

really liked how quick the ball got out in the preseason, even a lot of the downfield shots seemed real deliberate instead of looking hoping someone would be open.

Oh yea, Brandon Parker to IR is official. Done for the season.

That alone may keep Alex Leatherwood around - depth is definitely a concern with Munford also hurt. Gonna be interesting to see how this shakes out.

Cold world man. Leatherwood always came off as a standup dude. Hate that he's pretty much become a meme barely a year after getting drafted.

What was his issue? He just sucked or he wouldn’t listen to get better? Never heard any off the field shenanigans about him

i’m a little surprised they didnt try him at RG. I felt like he did decent last year once they moved him.

But the coaching staff has seen a lot more film than i have, so they must have really lost hope in him.

Raiders keeping 5 RB’s on the squad :lol:

Josh Jacobs
Zamir White
Brandon Bolden
Ameer Abdullah
Brittain Brown

Back
Top Bottom