THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...2023 SEASON THREAD 8-9 | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:lol: I listen to a few Raider podcasts and they talk about this from time-to-time. Supposedly on the 86-yard Jacobs TD, Mack didn't know where to line up, and Jacobs told him "just line up over there" :lol:

That **** is most definitely a concern/problem when we're 13 weeks into the season.

I like Hollins but I've heard him speak and watched him interview enough to know that this is almost certainly on him.

He needs to forget all the alternative lifestyle **** and just read the damn playbook. :lol:

:lol: I listen to a few Raider podcasts and they talk about this from time-to-time. Supposedly on the 86-yard Jacobs TD, Mack didn't know where to line up, and Jacobs told him "just line up over there" :lol:

That **** is most definitely a concern/problem when we're 13 weeks into the season.

But I digress, we won. Won't complain about it now and just enjoy this dub.

2-weeks in a row we fall into a early 10-point deficit, only to fight our way back into the game. Testament to the coaches/team to not let the early woes continue and affect the outcome of the game.

Oh, and that pick-6 against Carr was hella defensive PI. Idk how they did not call that. Asante Samuel Jr basically close lined Mack in the back of the head.

yeah, that was definitely DPI. crazy how they picked up the flag.

Mack blocks well though and if he can just continue to do that with Renfrow/Waller returning (eventually), i'm good with him keeping him next season too. mans just needs to learn the playbook :lol: too many missed opportunities.

I don't think it's that he doesn't know the playbook or the plays I think he just high all the time 😂🤷🏾‍♂️. He the type of dude to where it ain't just weed though it's probably some wax or mushrooms or something

7CB96958-1BA4-408E-927C-3468ACC31E07.jpeg

That’s the homie blackhanside aka big Cory.
Real raider fan, bruh be killing me.

This **** blew my mind:

We still having red zone issues but at least we’re scoring long TDs now :lol:

Can’t score for **** within 20 yards but lemme try it from 25 yards out :lol:

Anybody going to the rams or patriots game?

Yeah that’s Big Cory. Dude getting mad attention now and it’s well deserved. He’s hilarious.

A reported asked McDaniels after the Chargers game why they use a place holder to hold the ball on kickoffs while playing indoors, and McDaniels kinda got annoyed he got asked :lol: but he answered it and basically said the NFL confirmed some questions they had and they found out that they can use a place holder on kickoffs which allows for higher hang time.

Just seen they had a place holder a game in this TNF game too.

Either we lose the flip a lot or McDaniels likes the ball to start the game. Used to coaches deferring but we've started with the ball a lot this year

Time differential gotta be crazy in this first quarter. The Raiders have had the ball for like 11:30 minutes so far.

I wore the Derek Carr authentic jersey yesterday. This was my first time taking a picture of myself wearing it because I've had it since late 2017.
IMG_6561.JPG

I had to support the Raiders since they won 3 straight games. I hope they get their 4th win today on Thursday Night Football. I also had to support Carr because he has his critics.

Here's a picture of the matching fitted hat I wore since I'm headless in the photo.
IMG_6565.JPG

Raiders running the ball a lot but haven’t used the play action much today.

I already knew. I felt it when we were dominating and couldn't score. Then that pick Carr threw i knew it was over.

Baker been with the team for 2 days, has no receivers, and outplayed Derek lmaooo. Couldn’t score more than 1 TD against this injured team, but I’ll wait for the excuses.

Baker been with the team for 2 days, has no receivers, and outplayed Derek lmaooo. Couldn’t score more than 1 TD against this injured team, but I’ll wait for the excuses.
this **** is on more than Carr (but he does get his share of the blame).

offense was very predictable in the 2nd half. no play-action whatsoever for whatever reason. Josh was affective but still really predictable.

defense was horrible down the stretch. man to man when the zone was affective earlier in the game. although the refs missed a lot of blatant holding calls.

this team really does have a problem playing with the lead.

Back
Top Bottom