The Last Airbender:THE LEGEND OF KORRA Comic Con Teaser Trailer

yuku wont let me emb, NT help me oput
pimp.gif

http://www.beyondhollywoo...omic-con-teaser-trailer/

Another goodie from Comic Con weekend, the first teaser trailer for Nickelodeon’s new animated series “The Last Airbender: The Legend of Korra

Aang should have traveled the world spreading his seed to replenish the Airbenders, but he simp'd out on his people.

I thought this was gonna be about another live action movie so I was surprised to see the responses lol. But now that I saw the trailer I can say that I am excited to see this new series. 
Is this being done by the same people who did the 1st series?

Here you go OP

Originally Posted by Mcflyy

I thought this was gonna be about another live action movie so I was surprised to see the responses lol. But now that I saw the trailer I can say that I am excited to see this new series.�
Is this being done by the same people who did the 1st series?

�Here you go OP

thx bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

kinda wanted to see the sequel to the tv show get made into an animated movie (like it was supposed to be). guess they scrapped the idea.

blood bending
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

kinda wanted to see the sequel to the tv show get made into an animated movie (like it was supposed to be). guess they scrapped the idea.

blood bending
pimp.gif

I knoooooow. But, this'll do.

oh *$%! @!%*# steampunk I can mess with this mane tha last airbender was cool as hell especially tha day of tha black sun

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]does a happy dance.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]think i'll watch me some avatar today.[/color]

Originally Posted by ColdCity

SO THIS ISNT THE MOVIE?

LEAVES THREAD IN DISGUST
laugh.gif

Trust me man they need this show to be good if they really want a successful sequel. That trash that M Night produced last year made me want to throw up in my mouth. We need new avatar in order to save the franchise

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Originally Posted by ColdCity

SO THIS ISNT THE MOVIE?

LEAVES THREAD IN DISGUST
laugh.gif

Trust me man they need this show to be good if they really want a successful sequel. That trash that M Night produced last year made me want to throw up in my mouth. We need new avatar in order to save the franchise

M Night needs to be replaced. His airbender was the worst movie I have ever seen.
I am excited for this new series. 2012 should be a good year for TV and Movies.

Back
Top Bottom