"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Never seen that Rodman footage before. I am willing to bet he put up with A LOT (both good and bad) during the Last Dance era.

Who is more biter? Zeke or Scottie?

Isiah is right. GOAT James.

1641814334975-jpeg.2913723

1641814369005.png

1641814402258.jpeg

Attachments

• 1641814334975.jpeg
    1641814334975.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 297
Crazy how Kobe even mimics Jordan face expressions…

I wonder how Jordan feels now Pippen trying to download play their basketball relationship.

The part that makes me laugh the most is when MJ is talking about how everyone would party and he goes they were all doing lines and stuff but not me :lol: and the part about him going to look for rodman when he would go missing

MJ didn’t want any parts of young Kobe…sad thing is the old heads was hating on MJ his first Allstar game and didn’t pass him the ball.

To a degree I don’t blame him..

he doesn’t get anywhere near the respect he should get

we look at Chris Paul for example and don’t just limit him to his numbers

but we don’t put anywhere near the respect we should on zeke or even Steve nash or even John Stockton or even someone like Kevin johnson.. You putting those guys in the league today with things being as wide open as they are plus the focus on shooting 3s and all of those guys numbers are going up exponentially

But the jordan thing with zeke is pettiness going on 40 years

jordan won and dude been trying play catch-up

zeke won early and the narrative went against jordan in the 80s and then the last 30 years the story been jordan without question and the greatness of those pistons teams sometimes gets lost in things just like those Washington football team, teams in the same time span

But the jordan thing with zeke is pettiness going on 40 years

jordan won and dude been trying play catch-up

zeke won early and the narrative went against jordan in the 80s and then the last 30 years the story been jordan without question and the greatness of those pistons teams sometimes gets lost in things just like those Washington football team, teams in the same time span
Let's just say the rivalry runs deep. although it is pretty obvious that Zeke is not a good loser. the only thing that sets him apart from Magic and Bird. those two are highly and equally competitive but they seem to have that mutual respect against their competitors. Zeke lacks that and no class at all. say it's his personality or how he was brought up. I wouldn't be surprised why most people don't talk about him that much. it's more like Rodman made more waves than him. Zeke's career practically ended the moment he started his beef with Jordan.

Back
Top Bottom