"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

19C33C80-7FFA-414F-8364-76FD43052D43.jpeg
716D13F0-68AA-4AB8-8AEF-7D17FC4C208B.jpeg

Vinnie Johnson has made more money post retirement with his business ventures.

Who gives AF man.

Almost the same as Pip, Rodman is such a complex character that two episodes couldn't explain. Rodman's 30 for 30 does a much better job of explaining his upbringing and how that influenced him for the rest of his life.

I will also add in the same context you could almost do an entire 30 for 30 on the Jordan, Magic and Zeke relationship.

watched some of the eps, the anachronism is really off putting to me
doesn't really seem to help the storytelling in any way to bounce back and forth
I figured there was a lot of arguing about that. I kinda get why they are doing it but it does make stuff feel all over the place. They build up Dennis rodman and make him feel like the ultimate ally only to turn him back to a villain 5 seconds later.

MJ was well on his way and too far above for any real contesting of that potential dunk.
We have the luxury of watching it in highlight form. In real time MJ likely saw dude out the corner of his eye and instinctively reacted imo. The guy did come up to MJ pretty fast and looked like he was about to jump. But you could be right also.

I remember being in gym class in grade school and everyone including our coach was weighing in on a joke Rodman made on sports radio that ended up in the Chicago papers. May seem like nothing now, but back then, this comment completely shocked everyone.

Chicago Sun-Times: "I don't sleep with Michael. I don't sleep with Scottie. If I did, I'd use a condom. Safe sex."
:lol:

going off bill's logic, wouldn't that mean MJ had "better/more talented" teammates? logic dumb af if you ask me.
I am failing to see why that would be a continuation of Russell's logic?

BR is saying there were fewer jobs, so the talent was more dense and not dilluted.

So that would mean Russell feels HIS teammates were better right?

Help me understand..........

I am failing to see why that would be a continuation of Russell's logic?

BR is saying there were fewer jobs, so the talent was more dense and not dilluted.

So that would mean Russell feels HIS teammates were better right?

Help me understand..........

bill said that MJ wouldn't have won championship back in the day because MJ's teammates who were hitting open shots to help him win rings wouldn't been in the NBA. from my perspective, that would mean MJ would have more talented teammate shooting those open shots.

bill said that MJ wouldn't have won championship back in the day because MJ's teammates who were hitting open shots to help him win rings wouldn't been in the NBA. from my perspective, that would mean MJ would have more talented teammate shooting those open shots.
Bill Russell said, Paxson/Kerr wouldn't be good enough to make the the NBA had they played in his (BR) era because slots were not as available.

Therefore, BR is saying MJ's teammates were not as good as BR's teammates because during MJ's time, the ENTIRE league was watered down due to the # of teams/players.

Back
Top Bottom