"The Last Dance" Michael Jordan & Chicago Bulls Docuseries

Classic on the way

200.gif

Is this the leftover footage from the Imax Michael Jordan to the Max film? I don't think they were purposely filming a documentary and are barely getting it out. I think that clip of him throwing the ball off of Marc Jackson is from that film.:nerd:

Is this the leftover footage from the Imax Michael Jordan to the Max film?
I dont know if it was leftover footage but the film quality def matches the Imax movie from 99. In my opinion, the footage that has not yet seen has been done so by design. Maybe they were too concerned about the image of those Bulls teams and MJ. This film looks to show some raw reality of that team and their players. From what I have read, true or not, the footage is owned by MJ. The NBA and MJ may have decided to no longer protect that squeaky clean image. My point is, unless you have read about how MJ was as a player and a person, this doc may shock you. MJ would tear his own teammates to shreds. Not only physically but mentally as well. As great as those Bulls teams were, they still were not perfect people.
Personally cant wait to see this though.

Would MJ agree to being interviewed if this film put him in a bad light? He's still obviously selling sneakers and has college football apparel deals. There's all these terrible MJ stories but no one is ready to Out him officially

thing is that the people that would be influenced by seeing the real MJ are kids. and kids right now don’t care about MJ

if the word about this documentary is true, about it being raw and the real MJ. then now is the time to do it because the kids who were marking out for him in the 80s and 90s are adults and can handle seeing that

they always say to never meet your heroes

thing is that the people that would be influenced by seeing the real MJ are kids. and kids right now don’t care about MJ

if the word about this documentary is true, about it being raw and the real MJ. then now is the time to do it because the kids who were marking out for him in the 80s and 90s are adults and can handle seeing that

they always say to never meet your heroes

Yeah no

Back
Top Bottom