The Last Jordans You Wore..

i have three pair which ill be selling two very very soon.. but i wore the cdp's on thursday 4/29
BTW i wont be selling the OG's [first] in line check the jumpman.. peace!

Originally Posted by SNEAK JR

i have three pair which ill be selling two very very soon.. but i wore the cdp's on thursday 4/29
BTW i wont be selling the OG's [first] in line check the jumpman.. peace!

No offense but this looks like an advertisement to sell your shoes...

But to stay on topic, I wore my AJI Old Loves yesterday.

People still buy this garbage?
laugh.gif

Take this to the Jordan Brand section where little kids can relate with the topic, half the people in General dont mess with Jordans anymore
Me personally left Jordans alone in 2006

^^^ man I had a similar reply but decided not to post it ..

since you brought it up - I have over 300 pairs of kicks and about 275 are in storage the rest in my closet I only wear about 3-5 now and most of them beingmax and foams and beaters as I dont give to flying fudges about whats on my feet anymore ..

in the past 2 months I have seriously damage about 5 pairs of Js to include Steel X Fire Red III Cement III Blk Laser IV's and CDP VII to a state of norecondition .. they are hanging from a tree now ...

I need to hurry up and start getting rid of my kicks asap ...

i would say u shoulda posted this in JB forum but in reality u should have not posted this point blank... ill humor you tho, CDP XIII's on tuesday

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Playoff VIIIs
I just realized how similar my name "Vills" is to 8s in Roman Numerals. But the last I wore were Hare VIIs.

i noticed the same thing in another thread. i was like, "Primavera 8?"

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Playoff VIIIs
I just realized how similar my name "Vills" is to 8s in Roman Numerals. But the last I wore were Hare VIIs.

I always registered your SN as '-8's' also.

Back
Top Bottom