THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

LeBron 13 Written In The Stars for $54.97 at Nike Factory store in Woodburn, OR. Yep you read correctly.

Last edited:
I just bought a couple pairs of the 13's at the outlet a few weeks ago. Does it take time to break them in? Freakin squeeze my pinkie toes after an hour of wear. I heard great things about the shoe but they're killing my feat. Maybe I need to keep wearing them?

I just bought a couple pairs of the 13's at the outlet a few weeks ago. Does it take time to break them in? Freakin squeeze my pinkie toes after an hour of wear. I heard great things about the shoe but they're killing my feat. Maybe I need to keep wearing them?

Definitely takes some time man, for the first at least five wears, the right pair was killing my lateral side near my pinkie like you said. After that, it seems to soften up and be a lot better. Its very painful after an hour that's for sure but keep with it.

Definitely takes some time man, for the first at least five wears, the right pair was killing my lateral side near my pinkie like you said. After that, it seems to soften up and be a lot better. Its very painful after an hour that's for sure but keep with it.

Ah ok cool. I really want to hoop in them but I'm afraid my feet will cramp up so much that I may do damage to my feet! I was also thinking of getting some shoe trees to stretch them out a bit.

Ah ok cool. I really want to hoop in them but I'm afraid my feet will cramp up so much that I may do damage to my feet! I was also thinking of getting some shoe trees to stretch them out a bit.

You could probably wear them to run errands to help break them in also.
It definitely stinks when shoes need to be broken in. Made me hesitant to break out new shoes.

You could probably wear them to run errands to help break them in also.
It definitely stinks when shoes need to be broken in. Made me hesitant to break out new shoes.

Yeah I've been wearing them to work during my casual Fridays and man I feel like I have to switch them out for my running shoes during the middle of the day. I'll give it a shot and just keep wearing them. Thanks for the tips guys!

I just put them on in the house for about an hour or more for a few days before I decide to wear them. Quick trips are cool too.

I really like the xiii but they were tripping when they made the upper.

Has anyone played ball in the Lebron 13 LuxBron?  Is it the same performance-wise as the other 13s?

Lebrons sz 16 Elites
24nr9zr.jpg

I just got the Doernbechers for $130 on eBay, had been considering them for a while but was really hesitant as I wasn't sure I liked them enough but I figured I'm not likely to get a chance at a like new pair for $130 in my size again. If I end up not liking them I can probably resell them for more than I paid.

The elites are nice imo. Always loved that blue pair

The luxbrons are essentially the same shoe so I would assume there is no performance difference.

Might be in the wrong thread but just picked up the written in the stars pair at the outlet for 74$

Couldn't say no

These things look like clown shoes on feet might need to break out my ecko jeans with these

View media item 2406405

But for 74$

Might be in the wrong thread but just picked up the written in the stars pair at the outlet for 74$

Couldn't say no

These things look like clown shoes on feet might need to break out my ecko jeans with these

View media item 2406405

But for 74$
Then you have $74 clown shoes...

I don't understand this mentality sometimes. It's not ALWAYS worth it just because it's "a good deal" it's how you end up with a closet full of unworn good deal kicks. Take that $74 and put towards a pair you feel you NEED.

Chill Bill Chill Bill - keep your receipt. Friends and family is coming up soon at outlets. If they still have them, you can get them cheaper.
Dope colorway.

Good info...how soon are we talking? I feel like there was just one in February.

I don't understand this mentality sometimes. It's not ALWAYS worth it just because it's "a good deal" it's how you end up with a closet full of unworn good deal kicks. Take that $74 and put towards a pair you feel you NEED.

Imagine how much we all would save if we purchased only the kicks we needed.

Good info...how soon are we talking? I feel like there was just one in February.
Imagine how much we all would save if we purchased only the kicks we needed.
Exactly why I sold my collection from over 150 pairs to under 50 pairs over the last few years. With about 60-70 coming in the last 3-4 months. The bank account has been happy.

.-.
I mean I still like them
The colorway got me interested in 13s when they dropped

Just couldn't justify that 200$ price tag

Favorite Pair of this model was the Family Foundations
Yes sir. I was out the game for a while and they were my 1st pair of Lebrons. They are comfy enough I did a 3 day Disney trip in them. Gotten a few more pairs of lebrons just because of how much I like these.

Back
Top Bottom