THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

The Christmas pair look a lil less razzle dazzle on tv...gotta wait til tomorrow to see them in person...

Did a double take when I saw Super Future in those Nike commercials during the GSW/Cavs game today. It's crazy what those mixtapes did for his career. That boy made it. 
nthat.gif

But what's a good price for the WITS Burgundy joints or the Deion Sanders All Red Joints, the two CW's that were the first to drop. I know they were going for pretty low when they first came out.

And what's the hype on the Xmas', should I cop now or are they gonna be around/drop in price 
nerd.gif

Been out the loop with lebrons this year but thinking about finally picking up a pair. Can someone tell me if these fit TTS? Any need to go up .5?

Last edited:
Been out the loop with lebrons this year but thinking about finally picking up a pair. Can someone tell me if these fit TTS? Any need to go up .5?

Some have gone half size down. Though I have narrow feet my true size works for me. Half size down felt like my feet was in a trash compactor. Your best bet is to try them on as well.

those burgundy ones are my favorite pair along with the corks.

Does anybody know why the corks did not release in Europe??? I wanted them really bad 
frown.gif

And what's the hype on the Xmas', should I cop now or are they gonna be around/drop in price :nerd:
Def no hype on Christmas pair, save your $220 and wait till they drop down. Akron Birches can STILL be found so no reason to drop full retail on these.

Patience lol. I returned my pair and got a pair off NDC. It was hard. HF colorway looks really good.
I hear ya. The HF are the only 13's I've like so far so have been a little impatient is waiting it out. Lowest so far I've seen them for is $150, but would love a deeper discount

Back
Top Bottom