The Lego Movie (2/7/14)....Cameos: Batman, Superman, NBA, Ninja Turtles...8.9 on IMDB

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
View media item 460934

An ordinary LEGO minifigure, mistakenly thought to be the extraordinary MasterBuilder, is recruited to join a quest to stop an evil LEGO tyrant from gluing the universe together. Cross Franchise cameos possible under Warner Brothers owned properties. Directed by Phil Lord (Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs).
Voices provided by: Will Ferrell, Liam Neeson, Alison Brie, Nick Offerman, Elizabeth Banks, Morgan Freeman, Will Arnett, Chris Pratt; more to be announced
Official Site

CAN'T WAIT :pimp:

Aye those Lego Star Wars specials on Cartoon Network are amazing actually better than the real thing. :pimp:

Joined Jun 3, 2011
This just reminds me of how I could never build what they had on the box. :smh:

Will probably watch

Last edited:

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
who's watching? all these trailers with the cameos :lol:

And they must be confident of it doing good since they green lit the sequel already and it can't be that bad with the directors from cloudy with a chance of meatballs.

Joined Oct 31, 2012
I want to see 

I had to give up da lego game to move onto da sneaker game once I hit high school. 

Last edited:
Joined Oct 10, 2013
Batman better be all over this movie. His lines on the commercials always get me. "Bruce Wayne?? Hahah, who's that? He sounds like a really cool guy."

Lol

Ja's 2¢

formerly vcshoxj6
Joined Jun 20, 2001
Did not know the directors of this move are the same ones who did 21 jump street. Mind blown :wow:

Joined Dec 2, 2007
Taking my kids to see this movie...totally for the kids..that's why I'm going......for the kids...

The trailer is hilarious, and I'm with all of you, there better be enough Bats in this movie

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now