The Lego Movie (2/7/14)....Cameos: Batman, Superman, NBA, Ninja Turtles...8.9 on IMDB

Good movie.
All ages should watch.
If you're not watchin cuz you're pulling the "because I'm an adult" card, you are missing out.

Movie is smart, funny and well made and definitely serves a purpose.
Will be watching again.

so aside from being a good movie, how funny was it?

lego batman has me 
laugh.gif
 in the preview 

This was a solid movie. My wife & I chuckled quite a bit & more importantly my 10 year ild son laughed a lot & loved it. There's nothing better in life than hearing your child laugh...

This was a solid movie. My wife & I chuckled quite a bit & more importantly my 10 year ild son laughed a lot & loved it. There's nothing better in life than hearing your child laugh...

Yeah only when they're your children.

Hearing kids singing "everything is awesome!" loudly throughout the whole movie, even when the song wasn't playing was mildly annoying. Kids are the reason I watch animated movies with my girl during matinee hours :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah only when they're your children.

Hearing kids singing "everything is awesome!" loudly throughout the whole movie, even when the song wasn't playing was mildly annoying. Kids are the reason I watch animated movies with my girl during matinee hours
laugh.gif
There were like 10 people singing "Everything is awesome" on the way out to the parking lot. Adults, kids, etc. That song is so catchy! 

Movie was actually entertaining. Imo it didn't start to get funny until batman showed up though. 7/10

watched it and liked it.
I had some laughs.The animation was :smokin

Wish I got to see more of the diff worlds

That star wars scene on the meteor with the monster :lol:

That song is stuck in my head now

"EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!"

Last edited:
fox news is always great for laughs... One of their brilliant pundits accusing the movie of pushing an anti-business agenda...

Took my little sisters to watch this, and it was pretty good. The "Everything Is Awesome" song was stuck in my head all day :lol:

watched it and liked it.
I had some laughs.The animation was :smokin

Wish I got to see more of the diff worlds

That star wars scene on the meteor with the monster :lol:

That song is stuck in my head now

"EVERYTHING IS AWESOME!"

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME! Sang that tune all damn weekend! Hahah

My kids loved the movie.
Xbox 360 game dropped on the 7th as well...
Yeah I bought it!

I went with my wife to go watch it

Got the game for Xbox One

I can echo what others have pointed out...

EVERYTHING IS AWESOME

love legos. loved the movie.

the duplo at the end :lol:

anyone else see the boot-legged lego [kre-o] commercial they had before the movie. so disrespectful. :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom