The lulziest sports commercial ever...

+@!* still cracks me up to this day, KG trying to go hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

"Call it what you want man, but call it"... %*+ does that even mean in this context?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Corny now, but u know that $%%$ got u hyped back in the day....
laugh.gif
i swear it didn't. There are commercials like that,I know what you mean... but this one was laughs from day one, i remember screaming these lines in basketball practice back in the day.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by AG 47

laugh.gif
@ natural born leader. Good joke.

You'll have to fill me in, because I don't see what the joke is.

*Looks at avy*

eyes.gif
I'll bet you would've gotten it a few years ago. Reallythough, if you can't laugh at how ridiculously stupid this commercial is on it's own merits - you really don't get it. Throw in the mix that guywho's saying it and it becomes even funnier. But I'll bet you still don't get it.
laugh.gif

I'm not talking about the actual commercial. I realize it's corny. I'm talking about AG trying to insinuate that KG isn't a leader.

I'm not talking about the actual commercial. I realize it's corny. I'm talking about AG trying to insinuate that KG isn't a leader.

Oh, so you do get it.
roll.gif
my bad. I'll let AG explain that partthen.

*backs away from keyboard slowly*
nerd.gif

these commercials remind me of how good KG used to be
smh.gif

Leader? What team has he lead anywhere? Don't get it twisted and mistake "passion" for leadership.

A leader can lead by example or inspiration. When has KG done either?

When the pressure is on and a team needs a score, they ain't going to Garnett...he shys AWAY from those situations.

At the time this commercial came out, he was on the T'wolves and the BIGGEST knock on him was that he didn't know how to
perform in pressure situations. He has what? One game winning shot his entire career.

In Minnesota, didn't he get into a fight with Wally?

He ain't no leader.

Michael Jordan wasn't a leader either apparently. He got in a fight with Steve Kerr.

I'll get into the rest of your inane post later. I'm at work and don't have the time right now.

Michael Jordan wasn't a leader either apparently. He got in a fight with Steve Kerr.

I'll get into the rest of your inane post later. I'm at work and don't have the time right now.

You call my post inane and then compare Michael Jordan to Kevin Garnett.

I read most of your post and while most of what you are saying may be true, it's also not relevant.

I feel bad you typed all that up. The TIMING of THAT commercial was when KG was still in Minnesota.
That's what I referring to. If you check out my posts above, you'll see everything I said was related to
his time in Minnesota.

Are you going to tell me he was a leader in Minnesota?

I read most of your post and while most of what you are saying may be true, it's also not relevant.

I feel bad you typed all that up. The TIMING of THAT commercial was when KG was still in Minnesota.
That's what I referring to. If you check out my posts above, you'll see everything I said was related to
his time in Minnesota.

Are you going to tell me he was a leader in Minnesota?

Alright. I saw this:

He ain't no leader.
so I thought you were talking about the present too.

Back
Top Bottom