The Man or the Idea?

• The Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Idea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

am1x90xnike

Banned
We all know people are very fallible, but some people seem to get a pass. So whats more important the Man or the Idea he represents.

Martin Luther King = Adulterer

Ghandi = Slight pedophile. He use to sleep naked with young girls

Thomas Jefferson = Proclaimed the freedom of all, had slaves...but loved his slaves

George Washington = Lead the Revolution, Had slaves

Ben Franklin = brilliant man, huge drug addict.

Jesus = Great Philosopher, hung out with prostitutes and other drudges of societiy

Abraham Lincoln = The Great Emancipator, possible homosexual

Joan of Arc = Great Liberator of her people, bat **** crazy

Tupac = Great Philosopher, convicted violent criminal

Beatles = Great philosophers,Huge drug users

And the list goes on, and on, and on.

Last edited:
Gandhi also wrote some pretty racist things during his time in South Africa, and MLK has been accused of plagiarism. 

But at the end of the day, these things are inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.  Their activism is what mattered.

Last edited:
Nobody perfect. (Not including Jesus - Hung out wit sinners to lift them up and encourage them). The body of ones life is filled with peaks and valleys. Sometimes the peaks are high enough to cast a great shadow over the numerous valleys its filled wit. Ideas > Man

So why is drug use listed on the negative side of things? Because the government said it's illegal?

Nobody perfect. (Not including Jesus - Hung out wit sinners to lift them up and encourage them). The body of ones life is filled with peaks and valleys. Sometimes the peaks are high enough to cast a great shadow over the numerous valleys its filled wit. Ideas > Man

that was deep bruh! repped

I do not accept psychedelic use as a "negative".

But I feel the idea is more important to an extent. You have to look past the mouthpiece.

I believe the proper fallacy for some of those is the "genetic" fallacy. Not accepting the point or argument based on where it came from.

Back
Top Bottom