Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I figured that with him taking his helmet off more in S2, that the show would be headed in that direction for S3. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I figured that with him taking his helmet off more in S2, that the show would be headed in that direction for S3. Who knows. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That’s been reported about on deadline. Basically Last of Us has priority and should a conflict arise, Pedro will just do less scenes with him actually inside the suit.

1613830073197.png

Not mad at this, if it’s turns out to be true.

White privilege is amazing, you get to exclaim "cancel culture" and "bullying" at the same time you antagonize "snowflakes" without anyone asking questions.
Only they can become complete **** ups and then turn around and be upset for people telling them they’re **** ups and be spoon fed a platform

What a snowflake. Is she playing a "bOtH sIdEs" card because Pedro compared children in cages to children in cages? While she ballooned and compared herself to folks that starved to death?

Looks like the right wing boys dropped serious ad money on that stupid ***** too. Got it popping up on my YouTube and I’ve never searched for anything remotely associated with that mess

So with Pedro getting the The Last of Us gig... how will that affect his role on Mando? 🤔
Perhaps with Mando S3 coming in '22, it'll all fit in his schedule.
More voiceover work, baby!
I wouldn't mind him if he was casted as Ezra.

Well I watched it. Shapiro was simping the whole interview and did like 5 different ads during the ****. She was playing up the “Babe In The Woods” routine. She’s new to politics, people should be able to say what they want, she doesn’t like bullying. Shapiro brings up Pedro’s post about kids in cages. She nods her head in agreement but then says she loves Pedro. What I gather from her is that she’s essentially a gruff, working class White male in a female’s body. She would be a construction worker if she were a man, a stagehand setting up at a film or TV set. She said that the last election was the first time she ever voted. But clearly, the people she keeps around, her man, her family, they all have to be conservative. Even though she claims that she was never political before voting for the first time, she definitely leaned right throughout her life. She’s trying to get away with her faux pas by claiming she’s new to this even though she’s almost 40.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom