"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I rarely even get new releases from stores anymore. It's like 95% online now. So much easier.
Especially when you have dat Fios
happy.gif

can anyone help me. if i ordered two pairs from guest accounts. is it possible to add the shoes to my winners circle account? i totally forgot to add them

Call customer service after they ship and give them the order numbers and your winners circle account and they'll give you credit for th purchases.

Man I work at a finish line part time on my off days in South Florida. My gawd the hood was out for these today. EVERYTHING is gone from my store. They are a clean shoe but I didn't expect this at all.

Does it really matter what you wear on release day? **** i've gone to the mall in some plain black and red Nike slides :lol:

copped two pairs sold one for 250 today was a good day [emoji]128526[/emoji] Half size down [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

I rarely even get new releases from stores anymore. It's like 95% online now. So much easier.

Especially when you have dat Fios
happy.gif
Too bad I'm usually on that LTE because I take the kids to breakfast every Saturday
laugh.gif
I managed to cop two pairs on LTE.
You two are chillin saturday mornings and im at work, running to the break room to cop on my phone... Cant lie TMO LTE has been very good to me the last few releases

Its funny when people wear recent releases to pick up new shoes on release day. I usually wear older stuff like today i had on MS 6s and was breaking necks
I find it funny too. Most of them be fully dressed. Usually, im in sweat pants, a hoodie and nike slides. I cop and go back home to my couch or bed.

I find it funny too. Most of them be fully dressed. Usually, im in sweat pants, a hoodie and nike slides. I cop and go back home to my couch or bed.
How else will you know they really rocking with jb and not just some hb?

lol why would i be fully dressed at 8am to pick up some shoes. unless i got plans afterwards.

I lucked out on a finish line raffle, 2nd pair of jordans both won through raffles.

lady at the register said they accidentally scratched my name out..she said im good they wouldnt do me like that tho

Funnier than ppl wearing recent releases to a release, are the ppl at the release for the new release looking like some bums. Like they got 200 to blow on a new pair but the rest of their wardrobe is in shambles.

To each their own.

Last edited:
The struggle was real for this release.  I also didn't expect the demand to be that high for these.  I think also since most stores around me didn't do raffles and just fcfs, they were also overwhelmed by the mob that went for these.  I think half of the line was for the gs version as I think personally, the all black without the gray jumpan piece actually looks cleaner.  But on to the next.  Another expensive jumpman year but I think I'm only going after the OVO's and SJ's.  The rest I can't see myself rocking enough to justify the purchase.

Congrats to those that ate.  For those still on the hunt, somewhere in this thread there was mention of calling on monday to see if any retailers got any cancelled orders.  Otherwise, keep your eyes peeled on any restocks.  

lol why would i be fully dressed at 8am to pick up some shoes. unless i got plans afterwards.

I lucked out on a finish line raffle, 2nd pair of jordans both won through raffles.

lady at the register said they accidentally scratched my name out..she said im good they wouldnt do me like that tho

I usually only do this whenever I'm picking something up from NTNY. It is off 5th ave. For a mall pickup I wouldn't really care.

Back
Top Bottom