"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

If you got to the confirmation page with an order number on finish line, then you're good.  If not, no promises.

So my nephew got his pair and mine after the raffle ... debating whether to keep both , or cancel snkrs..

How does the size compare to the NA white cement 4s?

I went true to size. That's just me. I can't have any shoes in my closet that's 8.5 or 10.

9 or 9.5 and I'll be good. No matter the shoe. It'll mess up my head if I see something not a 9 or 9.5. Not that dude that can wear size 10-12. Lol.

But did you try them on? :lol:

I also have a size 9 for the WC4 and went with a size 9 for the 12s as well

Last edited:
Its funny when people wear recent releases to pick up new shoes on release day. I usually wear older stuff like today i had on MS 6s and was breaking necks
You woulda broke my neck cause I never got a chance to see those in person. :smokin

Last edited:
View media item 1930234
Str8 to feet with these... Love em...for those wondering about sizing...I had to go .5 up because of availability...no difference for me in any other time I've had to go up so I'd say these will be TTS for most...

View media item 1930218

I'm sorry I might be a little bit biased towards the 12s, but these may be the most elegant Jordans ever made.

Meh. The most elegant are Concord/DMP/SJ XIs and WC/BC 3s. These and the taxis could come in 3rd place though. If there wasn't so much heat coming later this year I would've definitely gotten a pair of these. I just don't want to store all this stuff that I'm not going to realistically use a lot.

But did you try them on? :lol:

I also have a size 9 for the WC4 and went with a size 9 for the 12s as well

Nah. They'll fit! I don't have wide feet. Plus, wearing these Jordan's casual. They won't be flying off my feet if they were big. Lol. But they're not.

Don't matter brand, model. Give me a 9 or 9.5.

Back
Top Bottom