"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

I would Tuck that 20% under your belt, and wait for something worth dropping it on

not French Blues

Raab, I think you got a point. On the initial read of the email, I thought the discount was tied to the blues. But if it can be used on anything, stashin' thaaat.

Problem is, at least for the 20% discount I got, that it expires in August of this year.  Pretty small timeframe considering the BS cancellation.  Should never expire.
yea I had a 20% expire which I never used last year :smh:

Problem is, at least for the 20% discount I got, that it expires in August of this year.  Pretty small timeframe considering the BS cancellation.  Should never expire.

Agreed.

So uhh...OvO 12s or Pinnacle 4s? Lol

If it can be used on anything, save it for the NA Metallic 5s if it doesn't expire by then. 

Got the cancellation email on 1 out of two purchases on Nike (my brother is safe and now i'm stuck with the French Blues hah...)

I looked more into the 20%off coupon code I got and saw this 

Nike promo codes cannot be used when purchasing the following products:
  • Select launch/Jordan Brand products: See the launch calendar  for specific styles.
So I talked with a nike customer service to inquire more about the coupon code and looks even more like it might not be valid for the FB 12's....

Last edited:
LOL so they're giving codes you won't be able to use on "launch" items ???? 
roll.gif
wow Nike

Smh I remember when you could use coupon codes on any launch items

Last edited:
:nthat:

Finally...

Shipping confirmation just came through for my 10. But no tracking info, says it just shipped.. So prob be a day behind.

Weird, I got a code when they cancelled my PSNY12 and I was able to use it on the WCIV.  

glad to see alot of yall cook on this release wasnt going to copp but we had a 10.5 left and im 11-12 so i bought them just and they are a lil snug but o well

Smh I remember when you could use coupon codes on any launch items

Weird, I got a code when they cancelled my PSNY12 and I was able to use it on the WCIV.  
Yeah thats why i'm hoping they will just honor it come release time. Might be a special exception since this code was a result of a cancelled order. But so far the fine print + nike rep says otherwise so i'm looking into using the code elsewhere for some flyknits or tech fleece I guess lol

If it can be used on anything, save it for the NA Metallic 5s if it doesn't expire by then. 
I dunno, I'll probably use it for the frenchies and then sell those and use that money to get the dang shoe I actually want which is paying resell for the Masters lol.

Sigh and I'm here silently freaking out. No emails on shopping confirmation (or cancellations).
SNKRS still says In Progress
Website still says Preparing to Ship

Wish me luck

Just got shipping confirmation from SNKRS... wouldn't trip of they woulda gave me the code and secure fb since i already got my pair

The wording of the email reads: To help make up for it, we’re setting aside a pair of the Air Jordan 12 French Blue that will drop in the coming weeks, exclusively for you, in your size, for you to purchase should you want them.  You’ll also receive 20% Off your next order, whether it’s for the Jordans or something else.

Now I'm not a piece of crap like Nike, but it sounds to me like they're saying I can use that 20% on the Jordans aka French Blues that they were referring to in the previous sentence.

If I can't use it for that damn shoe then I'm taking the complaint to Nike HQ (China?).

Back
Top Bottom