"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

just got off the phone again .. maybe my 4th time within the last two hours and nothing .. no sizes available

EB/ FTL might get a stream of late shipments from Nike and these are not all cancelled orders and that is why they are so random .

i stayed window shopping and putting outfits together from that catalog 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Man I remember seeing the black red 12s at men's warehouse months after release back in the day :lol:

I think the phone order gig gonna be up soon. Once they started tweeting about it I figured it was just a matter of time, LOL. It was good while it lasted...

Last edited:
Wow, Nike just called telling me about my canceled order and asking if they could do anything else to help. Pretty impressive customer service. Anyone else get any calls?

Wow, Nike just called telling me about my canceled order and asking if they could do anything else to help. Pretty impressive customer service. Anyone else get any calls?
you got a call AND 20% off code w/ dibs on FB 12s? That customer service 

Still waiting on dtlr for my shipping confirmation from last weekend's release. Anyone else?

Edit: just got the shipping email

Last edited:
no call for me but I got the discount and the french blues. Id rather be on the list for a restock or the Flu's doe

I think Nike put it out there like these shoes were a general release and in reality they're secretly going back to limited releases again.

Just got off phone with EB looking for an 11.5 and ended up with a 9 that just popped up...

Who wanna trade!?

But I still ain't got shipping confirmation or cancellation from NDC via Snkrs App... Damn shame!!!
man i been calling nonstop for a 9 and just cant get one so many people scooping these up today wtf.... maybe it wasnt meant to be
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom