Sergio
Furyk
Westwood
Luke
Phil ....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This weekend should be awesome. Tiger said during his PC today that he was going to not get as mad at his bad shots and tone down is celebrations after the good ones. We'll see how long that will last if he drops in a huge eagle/birdie putt this weekend.

reporter: " tiger, did ambian have any effect in ur car crash? they were saying u were dosing off, snoring, and sockless"

tiger: "they cited me a 166 dollar ticket...case closed"

I hope he either bombs and misses the cut or wins the whole thing. No in between.

Who u got puttin on the Green Jacket?
Tiger
Ernie
Retief

Paddy
Camilo
Sergio
Furyk

Westwood
Luke

Phil ....

Only two dudes i'll be rooting for. #lego
dec_camillo_4_299x392.jpg

Can't wait!

I watch the masters every year and I never really get excited but I am hyped about this one...

Rooting for Tiger!

They will be already record breaking...

I love this tourney - great thread...

I cant see Tiger coming back and winning it just keeping it real, although im pulling for the dude

Philly Mick's time again?  A Kim?  I just want to see some good golf down the stretch

I don''t watch much golf but I keep up with what's going on and try to watch the Sundays of the Majors. I will definitely try to catch what happens throughout this tourney. I can't even imagine the amount of people that will be following Tiger on Thursday.

C'mon Lefty

I can't wait for the NEXT tourney Tiger is in when he isn't at Augusta....

pimp.gif
I'm riding with Eldrick like always.  I think Stricker gonna take it though.

Can't wait.
pimp.gif

If Eldrick doesn't do it, I hope my dude Angel gets another green jacket:

_43057507_angel.jpg

laugh.gif
smokin.gif

angel_cabrera-764606.JPG

LEGO!

I'm not rooting for Tiger, but I wouldn't mind seeing him win just to get everyone to shut the hell up about him already and start focusing on golf. I swear, every second on the Golf channel has a different angle and take on Tiger, let's start talking about golf already folks.

Freddy Couples is always a favorite. Best swing I've ever seen in my life...seamless and graceful.

Anthony Kim for the young guns. Love watching him play. Besides, he's the only 20 something asian dude that I can live vicariously through.

Camilo is cool to watch, but he's either hot or cold. same goes with Sergio garcia.

Furyk can suck it cause his swing is ugly...but he's always a threat. Look for him on Sunday.

Originally Posted by Liquor Poker

Camilo is cool to watch, but he's either hot or cold. same goes with Sergio garcia.

Furyk can suck it cause his swing is ugly...but he's always a threat. Look for him on Sunday.

Camilo is definitely inconsistent, but I see him play better every year.

I laugh every time I see Furyk swing. I definitely dont see him as a threat. Masters is always filled with surprises, we will see what happens.

Anyone watching the par3 tournament?

Originally Posted by solesavage

Liquor Poker wrote:

Camilo is definitely inconsistent, but I see him play better every year.

I laugh every time I see Furyk swing. I definitely dont see him as a threat. Masters is always filled with surprises, we will see what happens.

Anyone watching the par3 tournament?

What channel is it on? ESPN? ESPN 2?

Back
Top Bottom