The Matrix Appreciation Thread vol. Take the red pill

Lol why replace the oracle with a non black lady?

I enjoyed all three films.

Originally Posted by maxb7ty

What i never understood. If oracle died and she could reincarnate herself as anyone, why make yourself another old black lady??
Why is The Doctor always a white guy?

I loved EVERY part in Reloaded

The 500 agent fight
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

@maxb7ty I believe it was because the woman who originally played the Oracle died and they had to replace her.

yes I understand, but the character the oracle says that she could have picked any body to take the form of, so why not at least pick a young black lady or something, so she doesnt have to hobble around being old. or mix it up and be someone random, not just a slightly different looking person from my old self.

its really not a big deal, just something that always stuck with me.

What i never understood. If oracle died and she could reincarnate herself as anyone, why make yourself another old black lady??

Once you go black.........

Originally Posted by BlackSheep08

@maxb7ty I believe it was because the woman who originally played the Oracle died and they had to replace her.

yes I understand, but the character the oracle says that she could have picked any body to take the form of, so why not at least pick a young black lady or something, so she doesnt have to hobble around being old. or mix it up and be someone random, not just a slightly different looking person from my old self.

its really not a big deal, just something that always stuck with me.
Oracles are always described with wisdom. Wisdom = old age.

One of my favorite movies ever. I remember being geeked up after seeing the trailers and then going to see it and being completely blown away.

the first one was truly great.

the series itself had so much potential which went down hill with the sequels
ohwell.gif

the architect and all his babbling
30t6p3b.gif

if yall haven't, you should check out the Animatrix, a collection of short cartoons. Very good viewing.

Favorite movie of all time. No question. The concept of the movie has unbelievable depth.
12665matrix22jpgnl8.jpg

There are tons of hidden gems and meanings in the flick for thos who only watched once or twice.

Back
Top Bottom