The Matt forte thread vol what will happen with him?

I have a bad feeling about this whole thing.
30t6p3b.gif
what I want to happen: 3-5 year deal 40mil-50milWhat I think will happen:tag next year then a trade that gets us 2 1st rounders or a 1st and 2nd Teams I think will trade for him jets,lions, bills, cowboys, Bengals, Pats?

if bears dont give him an extension during the season. More than likely, the bears will put that franchise tag on him. I dont see the bears trading this guy. he prolly is the best weapon on the offense side of the ball.

Keep in mind he will be 26 at the end of the year if we would have locked him up this off season the deal wouldnt have looked to bad now
30t6p3b.gif

He the 1st person since like 05 to have 1000 yards from the line of scrimmage by week 7

They'll be stupid to let him go. Really this team is only a few pieces from being SB contenders. Briggs, Urlacher, and Peppers aren't getting any younger and there's no telling how much they got left in them.If I were a Bears fan I'll riot.

Everytime I see Jerry Angelo's face, I just want to punch him...If he would've locked Forte up prior to last year he most likely would've gotten Forte cheaper. Now with Johnson & Peterson (& what's his name from the Panthers) signed huge contracts coupled with the monster year Forte is having, he's even more expensive.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

30t6p3b.gif
what I want to happen: 3-5 year deal 40mil-50milWhat I think will happen:tag next year then a trade that gets us 2 1st rounders or a 1st and 2nd Teams I think will trade for him jets,lions, bills, cowboys, Bengals, Pats?

If that's the price you can take the Bengals out the running. A 1st and 2nd? No. No.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by CasperJr

30t6p3b.gif

If that's the price you can take the Bengals out the running. A 1st and 2nd? No. No.

aww come on don't be like that ain't like y'all ain't got the extra picks
laugh.gif

If Forte doesn't get re-signed I'm no longer gonna support the Bears. This franchise has been frugal as hell to say the least, especially with Angelo as the GM and I'm reaching my breaking point.

Jay Cutler owes at least half his contract to Forte. Forte's the main reason the Bears are even 4-3. Defense hasn't lived up to its historically stellar expectations and Cutler isn't performing like the franchise QB they paid handsomely for.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Jay Cutler owes 3/4 his contract to Forte. Forte's the main reason the Bears are even 4-3. Defense hasn't lived up to its historically stellar expectations and Cutler isn't performing like the franchise QB they paid handsomely for.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Jay Cutler owes at least half his contract to Forte. Forte's the main reason the Bears are even 4-3. Defense hasn't lived up to its historically stellar expectations and Cutler isn't performing like the franchise QB they paid handsomely for.

now ask yourself what FQB can perform behind our line......don't worry I'll wait

Back
Top Bottom