The McLaren Automotive Thread

WOW $250k just to change the tires with all the expenses. McLaren milks the **** out of their customers.

Last edited:
Finally got around to watching this...

Hilarious, absurd, incredible, ridiculous. :lol:
I love it.

Seeing it in person vs in pics/vids is a whole different experience.

Attachments

• IMG_1802-1.jpg
    IMG_1802-1.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 16
I saw this morning and my jaw literally dropped. I can't believe the owner didn't even start it up or take it around the block! I wonder if the engine has any problems with it or if the fluids were even changed.

https://www.autoblog.com/2017/10/16/mclaren-f1-unregistered-for-sale/

dims

048060-002-1024x768-1.jpg

The condition... incredible. For sure, MSO will take care of everything... restoring it to pretty much as-new. How much did the last F1 go for? $15mn or so? I can't even begin to imagine the price for this.

Yeah, that's fair. It's definitely... different.

I wanna see all the tech and design behind all of it. It looks the way it does cuz all the parts probably serve some aero-purpose.

it's ugly in that color but in all carbon it doesn't look bad. Would want to see the tech behind it though like Sinner said.

It’s not as ugly as I first initially felt.

It’s still isn’t the prettiest car on the lot, but it’s all functional. Wouldn’t want to see one on the street, but I definitely want to watch it go around a track

Yeah, to say "McLaren doesn't know how to design a car" would be selling them way short. It obvs looks like that for a reason. We'll see!

Wow great read! Must be pretty cool to be the only certified tech in the US....I stole that last pic as by desktop because McLaren. <3

Ive never seen this thread. Havent read it yet but we currently got a black soft top (red) SLR in our garage.

Theres 2 in my city, the other is a black hard top. ( The owners are brothers)

The whole floor of the car is insane! And that mad rear diffuser as well!

This thing is gonna race at Le Mans, surely.

Back
Top Bottom