The Melanie Iglesias Flip Book

AWESOME
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

In before the no mass comment.

But for the record...I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 100 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as sole source of oxygen then run naked across acres and acres of a habanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall from the building across the street towards me.

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

But for the record...I would dive into a pool of used condoms and bloody tampons and swim 100 miles using nothing but Rosie O'Donnell's belches as sole source of oxygen then run naked across acres and acres of a habanero pepper plantation just to smell the sweet aroma dissipating from her body that wind carried across the hall from the building across the street towards me.
Bro, that's too much work. I'd just hit her over the head with a tire iron and throw her into the trunk of my car. I would take her back to my place and tie her up in my basement where she would live the rest of her youth on nothing but water, tofu, and string beans. After those years are over, I would then skin her and wear her flesh as my trophy as I sleep in heavenly peace.

I'm in love. That's all I need in life. I'm going to relentlessly scour my city looking for the closest thing to that fine specimen.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by i just got lucky

Bro, that's too much work. I'd just hit her over the head with a tire iron and throw her into the trunk of my car. I would take her back to my place and tie her up in my basement where she would live the rest of her youth on nothing but water, tofu, string beans (with no butter) and penis. After those years are over, I would then skin her and wear her flesh as my trophy as I sleep in heavenly peace.
Fixed*

And she is already eating that already, so pretty much her diet wouldn't change.

Back
Top Bottom