The Memphis Ten KING is Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Joined Feb 8, 2009
I was behind making this happen. Fly was bout to shoot ya boy when I leaked that track he got with Yo gotti. Dude is crazy. He got another one coming in a few weeks tho

Joined Jan 3, 2010
Gone So Long has been out since last year, but this is definitely appreciated right now.

Joined Feb 8, 2009
Man he and his manager was talking bout shooting it out had me and my dude on 3 way and it didnt help my dude was like #*#%! u already know where I stay. He apologized an hour and a half later tho but if u know Fly's history you know wassup with dude
Cardo Im bout to email u the voicemail my dude left me bout that @$*+

Joined Apr 8, 2006
yall dunno sh** bout the funky town king
Sth Mem
fly was by far the hardest dude in 3-6 waaaaaaaaay back when

cocaine is a hellava drug

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by cartune

Man he and his manager was talking bout shooting it out had me and my dude on 3 way and it didnt help my dude was like #*#%! u already know where I stay. He apologized an hour and a half later tho but if u know Fly's history you know wassup with dude
Cardo Im bout to email u the voicemail my dude left me bout that @$*+

Ya boy soundin hysterical as hell like he made the call at gunpoint, said Fly havin a "conniption fit"
da amba lamps, call dem

Joined Jul 27, 2006
 him and skinny all my crew listened to back in the day..and the crazy thing is I grew up in Iowa! LOL, no i dea how these guys reached us in an era were the internet wasnt even really poppin.

Fly so high and funkytown, major blunts I gotta smoke
Snortin, Sneezin, Coughin Chiefin, Blowin heavy holy dope
Playa's f'#%^ blessed by that funk, crunk by onion w^&
Don't you think you're higher than Lil Fly, till you snort that P

Joined Dec 21, 2002
Flizzy just can't take no mo', overboard i'm bout to go..

Lemme see what this tape talking about. Or is the blow up his nose gone haywire.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now