The Memphis Ten KING is Back!!!!!!!!!!!

cover.jpg

back.png

If you don't know, shame on you.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I was behind making this happen. Fly was bout to shoot ya boy when I leaked that track he got with Yo gotti. Dude is crazy. He got another one coming in a few weeks tho

Gone So Long has been out since last year, but this is definitely appreciated right now.

laugh.gif
Man he and his manager was talking bout shooting it out had me and my dude on 3 way and it didnt help my dude was like #*#%! u already know where I stay. He apologized an hour and a half later tho but if u know Fly's history you know wassup with dude
smh.gif
Cardo Im bout to email u the voicemail my dude left me bout that @$*+
laugh.gif

yall dunno sh** bout the funky town king
Sth Mem
fly was by far the hardest dude in 3-6 waaaaaaaaay back when

cocaine is a hellava drug

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
Man he and his manager was talking bout shooting it out had me and my dude on 3 way and it didnt help my dude was like #*#%! u already know where I stay. He apologized an hour and a half later tho but if u know Fly's history you know wassup with dude
smh.gif
Cardo Im bout to email u the voicemail my dude left me bout that @$*+
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ya boy soundin hysterical as hell like he made the call at gunpoint, said Fly havin a "conniption fit"
laugh.gif
da amba lamps, call dem

pimp.gif
 him and skinny all my crew listened to back in the day..and the crazy thing is I grew up in Iowa! LOL, no i dea how these guys reached us in an era were the internet wasnt even really poppin.

Fly so high and funkytown, major blunts I gotta smoke
Snortin, Sneezin, Coughin Chiefin, Blowin heavy holy dope
Playa's f'#%^ blessed by that funk, crunk by onion w^&
Don't you think you're higher than Lil Fly, till you snort that P

Flizzy just can't take no mo', overboard i'm bout to go..
pimp.gif

Lemme see what this tape talking about. Or is the blow up his nose gone haywire.

Back
Top Bottom