.::The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl x Pharrell's i am OTHER. Season 2 June 14th!!::.

Treewing with the adebisi hat
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Kevin McCall
devil.gif

Fred
devil.gif

SoleWoman

you know I love you, right? Thanks for posting up the videos in my absence y'all.

SoleWoman

you know I love you, right? Thanks for posting up the videos in my absence y'all.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Kevin McCall
devil.gif

Fred
devil.gif

Kevin McCall is not cute but i'm def. Team Fred
laugh.gif

not sure how i feel about this open letter
Open Letter to our friends @awkwardblkgrl

Dear Awkward Black Girl,

We love the show! We also love your continuous engagement with fans and your commitment to staying on the Web to maintain your vision. What we don’t love is the transmisogyny and misogyny in episode 11.

In episode 11, CeCe calls Angelina Jolie/White Jay’s ex a “tra**y +#+*@ in heels.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

pimp.gif
roll.gif

Kevin McCall
devil.gif

Fred
devil.gif

Kevin McCall is not cute but i'm def. Team Fred
laugh.gif

not sure how i feel about this open letter
Open Letter to our friends @awkwardblkgrl

Dear Awkward Black Girl,

We love the show! We also love your continuous engagement with fans and your commitment to staying on the Web to maintain your vision. What we don’t love is the transmisogyny and misogyny in episode 11.

In episode 11, CeCe calls Angelina Jolie/White Jay’s ex a “tra**y +#+*@ in heels.

watched every episode, I'm hooked can't wait to see what happens after episode 11!! keep doin you homie!

watched every episode, I'm hooked can't wait to see what happens after episode 11!! keep doin you homie!

OP, Im glad i can tell you this ive watched all of the episodes, this girl at work put me on a while ago. I cant stand you,
smile.gif
reason being she said I remind her of your charecter because im soft spoken lol barely audible. GOOD Job man, keep up the good work, also hook me up with the abg best friend lowkey THIRST for her.

OP, Im glad i can tell you this ive watched all of the episodes, this girl at work put me on a while ago. I cant stand you,
smile.gif
reason being she said I remind her of your charecter because im soft spoken lol barely audible. GOOD Job man, keep up the good work, also hook me up with the abg best friend lowkey THIRST for her.

roll.gif
her random freestyles though..she has bars.

mytmouse and SoleWoman.. I guess I'll take A then..(out of character though
laugh.gif
)

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
305808_918433604533_204727_40816388_1936452055_n.jpg
devil.gif

roll.gif
her random freestyles though..she has bars.

mytmouse and SoleWoman.. I guess I'll take A then..(out of character though
laugh.gif
)

nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
305808_918433604533_204727_40816388_1936452055_n.jpg
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom