.::The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl x Pharrell's i am OTHER. Season 2 June 14th!!::.

Maaaaaad props my dude
pimp.gif

On a side note, shoefreakbaby dates outside her race? WORD?

I found this japanese garden that we can scope out

nerd.gif

Maaaaaad props my dude
pimp.gif

On a side note, shoefreakbaby dates outside her race? WORD?

I found this japanese garden that we can scope out

nerd.gif

What is the second season going to be about? Is she working on anything major? I see a lot of celebs have reached out to her.

What is the second season going to be about? Is she working on anything major? I see a lot of celebs have reached out to her.

Originally Posted by treewing

Darius' video diary...
Yo your the real guy who plays Darius..
Big props to ABG I've put a lot of people on to this web series and always love it man, You got fans glued to it like days of our lives in 95. 
Congrats on the award I hope you all get picked up to do major things in the future. Good luck with all your future endeavors

Originally Posted by treewing

Darius' video diary...
Yo your the real guy who plays Darius..
Big props to ABG I've put a lot of people on to this web series and always love it man, You got fans glued to it like days of our lives in 95. 
Congrats on the award I hope you all get picked up to do major things in the future. Good luck with all your future endeavors

My sister put me on this series and absolutely love it. Keep up the good work, OP.
And I can't wait till the next season.

My sister put me on this series and absolutely love it. Keep up the good work, OP.
And I can't wait till the next season.

I am proud to announce that Awkward Black Girl is now officially part of Pharrell Williams' i am OTHER media network/premium YouTube channel!! Season 2 is premiering next month!!
ac035ea347cac05b6cee71796cbc83ddca25396.png
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom