The mixtape that dropped on Christmas that you didn't know was out.

b.640.480.0.0.stories.TeamAmericaBishopIndef.jpg

Make sure you d/l this one, Bishop is that dude
pimp.gif
. Unfortunately for himhe's trapped on Aftermath though
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Horrible cover...
And I thought aftermath dropped that N
Don't judge a book by its cover.
And that was just a rumor I'm pretty sure.

Originally Posted by ThatDudeChris

has he every made like a good song?

Is that a sentence? If anyone wants to actually get put on check out the CalTroit mixtape with Black Milk. I know NT has no love for the west though.

Originally Posted by Cartier Urkel

Imma see what all the hype is about, I been hearing good things about homeboy
Ok so don't listen to this album if you're trying to get put on to him
laugh.gif

The album plays like a movie, it's awesome but it's all a comedy; definitely worth checking out though
laugh.gif

Was it good?

Caltroit was really good but I saw this cover and the fact that it was him and some other rapper I never heard of and passed on d/l'ing it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Was it good?

Caltroit was really good but I saw this cover and the fact that it was him and some other rapper I never heard of and passed on d/l'ing it.
This is nothing like CalTroit. It's basically an audio-movie about a super-American task force trying to kill Kim Jong Ill and OsamaBin Laden. It's entertaining and I found it funny but it's not what you're expecting.

Originally Posted by zube42

Was it good?

This is nothing like CalTroit. It's basically an audio-movie about a super-American task force trying to kill Kim Jong Ill and Osama Bin Laden. It's entertaining and I found it funny but it's not what you're expecting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They basically redoing the movie. I'll pass.

Originally Posted by zube42

Was it good?

This is nothing like CalTroit. It's basically an audio-movie about a super-American task force trying to kill Kim Jong Ill and Osama Bin Laden. It's entertaining and I found it funny but it's not what you're expecting.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They basically redoing the movie. I'll pass.
Yep
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom